X-Files

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Any X-File fans here? New one starts tonight. My favorite character.........cigarette man.

I can't recall how it ended. Might have to rerun binge.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I can't recall how it ended.
The cigarette man was sitting in a mud hut sort of Pueblo Indian place, second floor, when he got hit by a rocket, probably fired by a typical, secretive, American government idiot in charge of skullduggery.

If that wasn't how, "it" ended, sorry. That's all I have.

and it starts in 11 minutes at my house.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Thanks for the heads up, got it set to record. Watched them all but, don't remember much of past episodes either, all I can remember was something to do with an underground facility with Bee's and I thought their was a connection with the Smoking man and his disorder and the Bee's, suggesting they were going to be a transport of such said disease.

Memory does not serve, I'm watching better late than never right now waiting for the wife to get home, drinking a Margarita.

Cheers,

kv

Edit: Oh? I'm not in the Libation Thread?? ok:)

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
The cigarette man was sitting in a mud hut sort of Pueblo Indian place, second floor, when he got hit by a rocket, probably fired by a typical, secretive, American government idiot in charge of skullduggery.

If that wasn't how, "it" ended, sorry. That's all I have.

and it starts in 11 minutes at my house.
Once again you beat me.

kv

Edit: And was accurate probably cause I don't remember seeing that.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
With the way gopher is talkin.....cigarette man probably survives and lites a smoke with a fake hand at the end.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Anyone see last nights episode? I thought it was interesting, seeing into the future and such.

If you haven't take a look........

kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Maybe I don't want to see the future, that actually spooked me.

kv:eek:

Edit: Plus, I hate Sashimi "Yuck" not enough saki in the world would make me eat that. I'd rather starve.:(