Wow, I have found that this is a debugger bug

Thread Starter


Joined Jan 12, 2015
OK I have found that this is a debugger bug. There was a "watch" defined and in there, hours ago, I had setup an assignment that modified the variable, set it to 1. I've always assumed that these kinds of settings are instantaneous, they execute once, as one submits them.

It seems that every time I started the app via the debugger, that "assignment" (in the watch window) was being executed (not sure exactly when) and the variable got assigned a 1, somehow.

I'll report this to the guys at Sysprogs, its clearly a problem.
Last edited: