Women!!! go figure...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I don't use em. Too many get hacked and all your info ends up in the hands of dataminers and such. Plus I hate the fact that twitter, facebook, myspace, classmates, etc... were all stolen ideas from people lacking the funds to go mainstream overnight. So people jumped in with some cash, stole the idea, and were celebrated as recreating the internet.

sceadwian

Joined Jun 1, 2009
No the people that created the sites that are known now are their true creators, they don't hold patents on the ideas that their sites have grown though. I don't care what your idea was if you couldn't utilize it it's your failing, and you didn't know enough about the world to realize that such an idea wouldn't go to waste from lack of funding.
There are thousands or millions of busts for each hit, and the hits don't always last that long. Give the whole scene 1 year and it'll be very different, 5 years and it'll be drastically different and there will be new names and many old names forever gone, 10 years and there will be nothing left of it it will be completely replaced.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I just saw an article in today's Dallas Morning News, Business Section, on the Angels Investors. They are a group that makes equity investments in start-ups. The article listed Amazon and Facebook as recipients.

The money is out there for people. The U.S. Small Business Administration also makes loans.

I guess I should throw a plug out there for Don Lancaster's, A case against patents now as once you articulate your idea and get a patent, it's up to you to defend it against all comers.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Ah yes, I remember when Rif@@ claimed he would never be owned by a woman, now she is giving away all his personal info and posting pictures for all to see. Keep her away from Mom's personal collection of photo's, lest all your embarrassing baby pictures find their way to the net.

I said it before, your puny powers are no match for a females wiles!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Ah yes, I remember when Rif@@ claimed he would never be owned by a woman, now she is giving away all his personal info and posting pictures for all to see. Keep her away from Mom's personal collection of photo's, lest all your embarrassing baby pictures find their way to the net.

I said it before, your puny powers are no match for a females wiles!
No comment as all will say...:D
times change, cannot hold on to everything u say.

I can show u a baby picture..pretttttttty funny though.

sceadwian

Joined Jun 1, 2009
No comment as all will say...:D
times change, cannot hold on to everything u say.
You can however judge the general validity of your general statements by the number that have proven true over time in OTHER's eyes (not your own)