Wireless water tank 4 level indicator

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
I do not think it is possible to build the LCD part or the ultrasonic sensor yourself so there is no point in having the schematic of those items. You could build the Arduino uno yourself but it would cost more for the parts than buying it ready made. This is a link to the Arduino schematic if you do want to build it yourself. The link in post #2 even provides the code which is as bonus as you only requested the circuit diagram.

Les.

chandan*@ind

Joined Dec 10, 2019
I do not think it is possible to build the LCD part or the ultrasonic sensor yourself so there is no point in having the schematic of those items. You could build the Arduino uno yourself but it would cost more for the parts than buying it ready made. This is a link to the Arduino schematic if you do want to build it yourself. The link in post #2 even provides the code which is as bonus as you only requested the circuit diagram.

Les.
I don't need sensors. Sensors are metal pieces to put in tank

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I don't need sensors. Sensors are metal pieces to put in tank
If you have sensors you are going to have to specify what they are.

Really, if you want help, you’ll need to start over with a better description and information about what you already have. It’s just a guessing game at this point. This forum isn’t a form of google filter, or shouldn’t be.

chandan*@ind

Joined Dec 10, 2019
If you have sensors you are going to have to specify what they are.

Really, if you want help, you’ll need to start over with a better description and information about what you already have. It’s just a guessing game at this point. This forum isn’t a form of google filter, or shouldn’t be.
I need a circuit diagram for wireless 4 water tank levels indicator. 4 pieces of steel metal rod 6mm is used for sensors tied to wires are inserted in the tank at different levels,which is input for transmitter and receiver LED displays the levels of available water in the tank. I am buying it from the market and want to make it. Their PCB is filled with epoxy. Range required is 15-20 mts.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
What means the 4 levels?????
All around the World guys use to use a too small a level and too much a level with certain hysteresis zone between em.
What is the aim of adding more zones? Do You intended to apply the two pumps, the speedee one and slow one?

As I have rather much damn sand ate about level circuits I may tell there is no better circs like a garbage IC of old russian TTL or CMOS logics. Just any is useful for three cents per tonn. Take one corpus and organize the RS flip flop like here: http://www.learnabout-electronics.org/Digital/images/SR-ff-low-activated.gif

Then organize into tank a three stainless metal wires, one in tank bottom, other in lower permissible height and third in upper permissible height.

The add a lower to gnd and both upper to 1...5 MOhm to Vcc (5...12 V from mobile phone charger.). There are working the stack principle, in the case when two contradicting signals push the trigger, it stays in place where it was beforehand. Therefore, lover rod invokes the start of pump and upper invokes the stop of pump.
The output of trigger must be put to the opto-coupler providing a due insulation and opto-triac pulls the larger triac feeding the motor from mains. Like here https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...BLGDe3rcJWUaK4ZYvt5978wljmRETB0mbKQ2FK5U_Cg&s

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Here is an option. This is an auto-refill circuit. You said your are using "steel" electrodes. I strongly suggest that they be 316 stainless steel rods. Even though using an AC driver for the sensor reduces electrolytic errosion of the electrodes, stainless steel will be preferred. The logic output at U2-4 or the relay can be used to drive a wireless transmitter for a high or low level indication WaterLevelX6B.gif

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Yes this is sth very similar of those I told. Only better cut the U1 inputs let halve the input current (unused may hang over Vcc). And diodes are completely unnecessary as well the 0.1m caps - water have ~10 kOhm per cm thus those are oversecuring. And I like the 12V AC idea, it allows to economy an optron needed in my oscillator-less system. Good job!

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
...Only better cut the U1 inputs let halve the input current (unused may hang over Vcc). And diodes are completely unnecessary as well the 0.1m caps - water have ~10 kOhm per cm thus those are oversecuring. ...
Not sure what you mean. The capacitors and diodes are necessary to pass and rectify the AC signal injected from Q1. The AC signal is important to reduce the electrolytic erosion of the electrodes that would occur if you just us pulsing DC.