Wireless Cue Light

peejpeejpeej

Joined Dec 27, 2015
Hi there
I am looking to purchase/make a small cheap system for lighting cues for our local amateur dramatics group.
It should have 1 x transmitter with one or two buttons and 1 x receiver with one or two led lights.
Nothing more than that. Maximum distance 75 feet in the UK.

I am disabled so I can not solder for more than 1 minute.
Can anyone suggest something for me.

The transmit "station" can be mains powered but the receive station must be battery powered as there is no mains at that point.
If necessary it can be just a one switch to one led solution but it would be good if it was a two switch/button solution.
The only other problem is that I might need another to work at the same time so these transmit/receive devices must have some sort of address code.
Thanks to anybody who can give me some input on this.

Nykolas

Joined Aug 27, 2013
Go to www.banggood.com and search for wireless remote. They have several that seem to suit your needs. Some are 4 channel with hand fobs. You could open the fobs and tape over some switches so that some functions are available on some fobs only. The remote receivers will require a battery pack and a suitable enclosure. I have several of these remotes and they work quite well. E

peejpeejpeej

Joined Dec 27, 2015
Hi E
Wow - I think these will work fine - thank you very much for pointing these out to me. I had heard of banggood in other people's conversations but had never browsed the site.
Thanx ever so much

:¬)

:) peej ;)