why voltage starts fluctuating when reduce ?

why voltage starts fluctuating when reduce ?

• possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hd268

Joined Oct 28, 2018
i have a power supply of 24 volts and the circuit consist 103aiw dual op amp till 14 volts the power supply output stays stable but further more it's starts fluctuating but when load connected the voltage become stable please help me to find out the reason why without load the op amp don't work properly ?

Attachments

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
i have a power supply of 24 volts and the circuit consist 103aiw dual op amp till 14 volts the power supply output stays stable but further more it's starts fluctuating but when load connected the voltage become stable please help me to find out the reason why without load the op amp don't work properly ?
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. A schematic diagram of your circuit would be helpful. Words will not suffice, especially if English is not your first language.

You have an obsolete part which can work with a single supply up to 36 volts, operating on a +24V supply. Why are we talking about +14V? What is special about what is going on when the supply is at +14V?

Last edited:

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The datasheet for the obsolete TSM103 says the reference load current needs to be at least 1mA for it to regulate its output voltage properly. Also it shows the reference is unstable with a variety of capacitances.
The TSM103 datasheet does not say a single word or schematic about how to use it.
You also do not show your schematic.

Why not use the similar LM10 that is still available and its datasheet shows how to use it?