Why all the hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHankey

Joined Sep 3, 2009
yes i do know its bad for diesel.

i also know for Gas motors you can inject small water mist which will convert to steam (producing thrust) when the motor fires.

hydrogen bad for motors? Ford has a real nice HYDROGEN powered truck coming out soon. hell of a price tag though.

how about that Earth Quake machine? oh right it got smashed.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Yeah, how about that Tesla Coil, and the transformer, to name a few. No comparison, but I'm talking about someone who documented his work, and while may have been mistaken, was not in the habit of lying to people to get money. BTW, this part was documented, in case you missed it, Myers had his day in court, and lost.

Judge wanted to see it in person, videos and special effects must not be his thing.

By the way, with the right equipment I can turn lead into gold! No magic, just science.

h2opower

Joined Aug 30, 2009
You didn't help me and all I was asking for was help with circuit #4. Now someone outside to the group stepped up to the plate and gave me a hand and I passed on what was given to me so that all that read it could have it. Anyone wishing to learn just how Stanley Meyer did what he did read this thread as it is outside of these know-it-alls reach to stop you from learning the truth: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3217-stanley-meyer-explained.html
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3217-stanley-meyer-explained-32.html#post65042
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3217-stanley-meyer-explained-33.html#post65046
What is given is the science behind the patent and it is a gift to the world as it should have been the first time:mad:.

I came to this site for help and thought I would help others in return, but mostly all I have met up with if defenders of the current way of life. They are lost in the system of control placed on them by the Ruling Class, and further more they are willing to defend the capitalist way of life as if they are included in the plans of the Ruling Class.

Right now America is failing and they are a big part of the problem, perhaps in a year or more America might be in the history books as the North American Union comes into being. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8

Time is short people a lot shorter than you think: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4833-american-ruling-class.html

A friend of the Republic,
h2opower.

Things do not have to exist or work to be patented.

We've helped people build the circuits they are given, and the "system" fails to work as advertised.

To save them money, we let them know ahead of time that there hasn't been one scientifically documented case of onboard hydrogen generation giving ANY benefit. Only anecdotal stories.

Human nature has a nasty twist of when people spend thousands on something, and it doesn't work as it was promised, they try to recoup their money by selling the same thing they fell for.

We know that nobody has made the "pulsed current hydrolyzer" work as advertised. The best cases have been break even, or slight loss. Trying to build them again will not change that fact.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Tell you what, provide the device based on -
there are OLD patents using a dielectric container that can do just what stan was doing
- those OLD patents, and we have something to talk about.

In the patois - put up or shut up.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You didn't help me and all I was asking for was help with circuit #4. Now someone outside to the group stepped up to the plate and gave me a hand and I passed on what was given to me so that all that read it could have it. Anyone wishing to learn just how Stanley Meyer did what he did read this thread as it is outside of these know-it-alls reach to stop you from learning the truth:
As I recall Circuit #4 couldn't work in any case, it didn't have values on the parts, used circular logic, and was plain faulty.

Ever wonder why the people who can't read and work with schematics are so convinced they are real, while the people who can immediately identify them as so much crap. That's right, we're the illuminati!. That or we paid our dues in education.

MrHankey

Joined Sep 3, 2009
Ever wonder why the people who can't read and work with schematics are so convinced they are real said:
uugh i use schematics every day and can see things that are not mentioned or intentionally skewed in meiyers patents more so as to protect the invention than to give away the technology.

same reason why i will NOT publicize ANY of my work.

Sorry.

H2o - thanks for jumpin in. i too tried getting help on a simple circuit once here and only got pushed off to the side.

U.S.S. George Washington CVN 73 exAO here =)

Last edited by a moderator:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The point that new Inventors are being saved many thousands
by hearing the truth before they give patent attorneys good
money for nothing. I like hearing the opinions of patent attorneys,
Its makes me feel a little better about the money I wasted on
the patent office 90 day rules and attorney poor preformances.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
A lot of us are vets, including me. That's why the TGYC patch.

And that's not really having much to do with all this. Attaching titles to oneself rubs the wrong way at times.

To summarize: You say it can and must be done. We say it can't. Nobody is budging from their positions.

Surely some other entity will agree to take on this project? Calling us names does not further your cause.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
U.S.S. George Washington CVN 73 exAO here =)
Those MK-84s were tons o'fun, weren't they? :rolleyes:

I served for a time on the ship featured in the film shown at Firefighting School @ Jax. You would've seen it before going on USS G.W.

When I was active, the Navy equivalent to my MOS was an AQ. Sometime in the late 80's that changed to AE.

MrHankey

Joined Sep 3, 2009
I go over it all on the thread I just posted if you have the time to read it.
H2o - no worries, i understand it all quite well. well enough to have produced the effects twice before catching my transformer on fire.

im just too damn lazy to re-hand wrap the friggin thing.
took close to 2 weeks working 16 hr a day winding it. FACK THAT.

instead im working on making a cnc winder for the job.

MrHankey

Joined Sep 3, 2009
Those MK-84s were tons o'fun, weren't they? :rolleyes:

I served for a time on the ship featured in the film shown at Firefighting School @ Jax. You would've seen it before going on USS G.W.

When I was active, the Navy equivalent to my MOS was an AQ. Sometime in the late 80's that changed to AE.

not really loading the 2000 lber we used the hand wench.
the 82's & 83's were hand loaded tho.

the real bitch was the sparrow up under the wing by the tire.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
One thing this board does not lend itself to is a public messaging board for private interests. There are several forums where you can rub shoulders with like-minded people.

This board does not wish to be seen as anything but skeptical of unsubstantiated claims. We are certainly not here to lend credence to or provide a tolerance for scams.

You must take your reluctance to
same reason why i will NOT publicize ANY of my work.
elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.