Who said there can't be free power LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uilnaydar

Joined Jan 30, 2008
hmmm, back of the envelope Work = Mass * Height * gravity

H = W/(M*g)

700kWH battery is maximum work that can be provided

H = 2.5MJ/(60e6 grams * 9.8m/s^2) = 4.4m.... This is the maximum slope it can go up?

Where did I screw up my math? Luckily, math is how you "feel" now so I feel 5 meters is the right answer and deserve a carmel sundae!

sonny97301

Joined Aug 17, 2019
it is true that there is no free energy.
energy can be acquired, however, in the form of a HUGE 'return on investment'. aka overunity power generation.
why is this true.
where the Inherent Mechanical Advantage present in a Large-radius Rotary Lever, is combined with modern pma (permanent magnet alternator tech), the possibility of overunity is OBVIOUS.
the design and manufacture of Efficient pmas, of ANY size and spec, were made possible, in 1984, when neo-magnets were developed.
the development of those high-gauss magnetic materials was the final piece of the 'overunity puzzle'.
this concept requires No invention, No new science, or imaginary force or fairydust
it all derives from OLD physics - the law of the (rotary) lever.
it's the 'rotary' part that has slipped past everyone.
when a lever operates in 360 degrees it becomes a Driven Wheel.
two examples are: a waterwheel and the rotor of a wind turbine
note that these are both energy CONVERSION applications.
where the Longest LEVER Possible, is Always used.
anyone interested in participating in Intelligent dialogue on this topic, will need to FORGET about
the ancient and Obsolete 'rule' regarding the limitations of a (simple) machine.
i have assembled the BASIC FACTS that, underlie and, Support the validity of the concept.
that information is set out in a comment at my YT video, linked below.
during the course of my research i have shown that the results of, both,
MA and rpm transform calcuations Support the validity of the concept.
at present, the basis of prime movers suitable for proof of concept work exists.
in certain Large-radius, 3-phase, bldc, outrunner motors.
one source is Fischer and Paykel; another is Large-radius, gear-less, e-bike motors.
in each case, an output SHAFT must be attached to the bell/rotor.
https://www.fisherpaykeltechnologies.com/products/direct-drive-motors/

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
I thought it was funny but if it works it works Wonder what the do with the 75 kW it makes over the needed charge LOL

"obscure" hey Im just living this boring life go to work come home and get few hour messing with the stuff I love.

But the idea of this think you find a hill in your EV car you stop and load your car up with any one who will get in.
Get you five like me hell time you roll down the hill your regenerative braking charge you back up.
Just think you got 5 people together keep it going soon the world be a better place to live.

iimagine

Joined Dec 20, 2010
Future scenario: Everybody lives on mountain. At the bottom of each mountain, piles of huge rock are everywhere, and at each pile of rocks, theres a 'Stop and Go' store, and at each store, there are several muscular sweaty immigrants...

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
@sonny97301

Have you read the terms and rules, particularly the User Agreement? I’ve provided a link to it for you.

If you had, you would realize that and discussion of overunity is prohibited here. Just giving you some friendly information before you get yourself banned.

Read the entire document. It will be good for you.

@sonny97301

Have you read the terms and rules, particularly the User Agreement? I’ve provided a link to it for you.

If you had, you would realize that and discussion of overunity is prohibited here. Just giving you some friendly information before you get yourself banned.

Read the entire document. It will be good for you.
'it will be good for YOU' to not be part of the THOUGHT POLICE. but, oops. too late.
do you think i care about being banned. i don't.
i was fooled, by the member count, into imagining that i might find ONE, like-minded energy researcher.
i just joined a few days ago, and the necropost police have harassed me, twice, for posting on older threads.
i told mistresswendy that if she wanted an old thread to be DEAD, she should KILL IT.
rather than get pissy with me for posting on an 'active' thread.
what i DO care about is advancing the Science of Energy Production.
time will tell if the same information, submitted as story idea,will be refused, by the commandants, here.
yes, i know that the word 'overunity' should only be uttered, late at night, in hushed tones.
pretty soon, THAT WILL CHANGE. in the mean time, long live the IMPRISONMENT of Innovation.

MOD NOTE: You got your wish. You agreed to the Terms of Service and since you clearly don't feel bound by what you agreed to, you can go elsewhere.

Thread closed -- violation of ToS/UA.

Last edited by a moderator:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
it is true that there is no free energy.
energy can be acquired, however, in the form of a HUGE 'return on investment'. aka overunity power generation.
why is this true.
where the Inherent Mechanical Advantage present in a Large-radius Rotary Lever, is combined with modern pma (permanent magnet alternator tech), the possibility of overunity is OBVIOUS.
the design and manufacture of Efficient pmas, of ANY size and spec, were made possible, in 1984, when neo-magnets were developed.
the development of those high-gauss magnetic materials was the final piece of the 'overunity puzzle'.
this concept requires No invention, No new science, or imaginary force or fairydust
it all derives from OLD physics - the law of the (rotary) lever.
it's the 'rotary' part that has slipped past everyone.
when a lever operates in 360 degrees it becomes a Driven Wheel.
two examples are: a waterwheel and the rotor of a wind turbine
note that these are both energy CONVERSION applications.
where the Longest LEVER Possible, is Always used.
anyone interested in participating in Intelligent dialogue on this topic, will need to FORGET about
the ancient and Obsolete 'rule' regarding the limitations of a (simple) machine.
i have assembled the BASIC FACTS that, underlie and, Support the validity of the concept.
that information is set out in a comment at my YT video, linked below.
during the course of my research i have shown that the results of, both,
MA and rpm transform calcuations Support the validity of the concept.
at present, the basis of prime movers suitable for proof of concept work exists.
in certain Large-radius, 3-phase, bldc, outrunner motors.
one source is Fischer and Paykel; another is Large-radius, gear-less, e-bike motors.
in each case, an output SHAFT must be attached to the bell/rotor.
I believe you!

But only because you use capital LETTERS to highlight various random WORDS.

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
I believe I hid a mason jar in the back yard it had nothing in it and it still has nothing LOL
Guess power is the same someone got put something in it or the jar still be empty.

Even the Ev dump had to have 65 tons put in it.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
'it will be good for YOU' to not be part of the THOUGHT POLICE. but, oops. too late.
do you think i care about being banned. i don't.
i was fooled, by the member count, into imagining that i might find ONE, like-minded energy researcher.
i just joined a few days ago, and the necropost police have harassed me, twice, for posting on older threads.
i told mistresswendy that if she wanted an old thread to be DEAD, she should KILL IT.
rather than get pissy with me for posting on an 'active' thread.
what i DO care about is advancing the Science of Energy Production.
time will tell if the same information, submitted as story idea,will be refused, by the commandants, here.
yes, i know that the word 'overunity' should only be uttered, late at night, in hushed tones.
pretty soon, THAT WILL CHANGE. in the mean time, long live the IMPRISONMENT of Innovation.

narkeleptk

Joined Mar 11, 2019
'i just joined a few days ago, and the necropost police have harassed me, twice, for posting on older threads.
i told mistresswendy that if she wanted an old thread to be DEAD, she should KILL IT
bit off topic but but ....
I actually agree with the guy on this one. If you have valuable information to add to a specific topic in any thread, even ones from 5 years ago, then you should post in that thread. Its not done for the sake of TS or the conversation that took place 5 years ago but its done for future readers of that topic which is what most of your traffic from google will be looking at. In return this generates ad revenue for the site along with new memberships.

People always complain about bringing up old posts asking similar questions yet in most all forums rule list you will see statements similar to this.
Clipboard01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.