Who needs a Stripper?

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Spelling conventions aside, I took the relevant 'passage' of post #37 To mean: "I ceased possession of nothing because one cannot cease possession of that which one does not possess..." Ooookay...
Correct.

Well, anyway, it's my impression that it's all friendly and well intended --- whatever it means!
Best regards
Yes, my point exactly. Saying none of this matters. Don't think about it; it's not of anyones concern. No, big deal.

kv

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
It's really a shame that Hypatia came to AAC after Loosewire stopped coming around. That interaction would have been such a hoot! Or maybe, for the conspiracy minded out there, Hypatia and Loosie are one and the same, and he was funning us as Loosie.:):p:D

It's really a shame that Hypatia came to AAC after Loosewire stopped coming around. That interaction would have been such a hoot! Or maybe, for the conspiracy minded out there, Hypatia and Loosie are one and the same, and he was funning us as Loosie.:):p:D
Ok, I know I'm gonna regret this, however I've gotta ask: Who the H. is 'Loosewire' or, more to the point, what were the 'distinguishing characteristics'/posting behavior of same?

EDIT: So... Out of curiosity I've researched a few threads wherein 'Loosewire' participated

Some impressions based upon a very small 'sampling':
-'He' principally frequents the OT forum...
-Many of 'his' posts exhibit officious concern with the health of other members...
-He is either an ESLer or feigning 'ESLer-ship' for (ostensible) comic effect
---And, further to this---
-'He' seems to have mastered an 'Andy Kaufman-esk' communication style whereby information content is, at best, in inverse proportion to word count...

So..... Once again, I'm bound to say 'I don't get it?':confused:

Best regards
HP:)

Last edited:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
First of all, no offense was meant by that post, kind of an inside joke for all the long time members. Loosie was/is one of a kind, an international man of mystery type of guy. You very seldom knew what he was really trying to say, and Andy Kaufman is a good description.

Just thought it was funny that you appeared about the time he disappeared. And it would be just like him to have been doing an "Andy Kaufman" on us. Andy Kaufman out of his persona was very intelligent and well spoken, as are you.

First of all, no offense was meant by that post, kind of an inside joke for all the long time members. Loosie was/is one of a kind, an international man of mystery type of guy. You very seldom knew what he was really trying to say, and Andy Kaufman is a good description.

Just thought it was funny that you appeared about the time he disappeared. And it would be just like him to have been doing an "Andy Kaufman" on us. Andy Kaufman out of his persona was very intelligent and well spoken, as are you.
Many thanks for the kind words!:) -- Guess I'm a bit 'jumpy' following all the suspicion of 'frustrated ventriloquism' a couple months back:eek::eek::eek:

Anyway, absolutely no offense taken!:cool::)

Best regards
HP