Which 28-pin Usb-pic Is Best

ep.hobbyiest

Joined Aug 26, 2014
I need one of pic controller in little bit cheap also and can worth it. So i think medium pin count will be best. So from 28-pin pic controller's with USB which PIC is best. In terms of cost and RAM, ROM.

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
I also find choosing chips by pin count to be the best way of selecting and 18F2455 is BEST without a doubt. I don't know why they bother making all the others.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I was, of course, teasing ...
As much as I love sarcasm it does not translate well to the interwebs. A smiley face or such can help to indicate the intent but such subtleties oft get lost in translation, even more so when speaking to a non-native speaker of English.

And besides, what’s wrong with basing a selection on package size? Some of my best work was done inside very small package constraints. One was a micro and 60dB gain amp (at 3MHz no less) that fit on a board the size of a postage stamp. Another was a PWM controlled LED running off 10-28 VDC (either polarity) that needed to fit inside the metal band of a pencil eraser, and that included the LED too.

These both started with picking a package size for the micro.