Where do you live?

300-3056

Joined Sep 9, 2022
Ah, post 28. Of course.
Well I don't actually live there I commute 15 minutes...
There are actual trees there as you can see the worlds largest free standing phallic structure no longer blows smoke

Tailings area still looks like this ( see, I told you Mordor )
1662938375334.png
This photo taken aprox two klicks from where you see my photo and the cosmonauts were within walking distance of all this too
Don;t get me wrong I want an electric car too!
But this is the price someone pays to get the nickle and cobalt out of the rocks.

I wonder what I look like on the inside now

Last edited:

Halfpint786

Joined Feb 19, 2018
Put my pin in Heaven (near Wirt, MN), a place so far from civilization that the sound of the 148th fighter wing makes way more noise than local automobile traffic.

Unless I am enjoying one of the many countless free air shows, I can hear you coming from a mile away in your electric car. It's a fun game here when we have company... I say I hear a car, nobody agrees, then two minutes later, the motion sensor a mile away chimes over the radio. City people just don't understand the appeal lol.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Greetings, I am Darcy Well, and live in Spain. While I'm in intermediate pre-engineering, I work a part-time sales job at a store that sells Astroworld shop. I have a strong enthusiasm for architecture and am eager to become an architect and engineer.
Buenos dias.
There is another forum thread “Who are you” where you can introduce yourself.