Whats the cheapest way to start pic programming?

Hello ALL, I am a newbie here. A great way to learn PIC programming will be via my youtube channel dedicated to the art PIC programming and the use of MPLAB. I will be providing FULL educational tutorials, allowing feedback and discussion. We MUST meet the criteria of 1000 subscribers in order to begin. Please feel free to blast the link around the net much as possible.

I hope this is ok ADMIN. Thanks in advance.

<snip>

Rest assured these tutorials will be a strong guide for beginners to become experts.

Regards,
P.P.

Last edited by a moderator:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Hello ALL, I am a newbie here. A great way to learn PIC programming will be via my youtube channel dedicated to the art PIC programming and the use of MPLAB. I will be providing FULL educational tutorials, allowing feedback and discussion. We MUST meet the criteria of 1000 subscribers in order to begin. Please feel free to blast the link around the net much as possible.
Do you want to share this for free, or are you marketing a UC teaching concept.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Your "intension" is not clear to me. Why do you need 1000 subscribers?

I think the mods need to review this offering for whether it meets forum rules or is just another form of spam. Is it just a ruse to collect subscription information?

John

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003

I hope this is ok ADMIN. Thanks in advance.

<snip>

Rest assured these tutorials will be a strong guide for beginners to become experts.

Regards,
P.P.
Whilst we encourage anything that assists in learning, at the minute it looks like you are using AAC as a springboard for your youtube channel.

Feel free to engage discussion on what you intend doing and when you have a tutorial post it up. The AAC members can choose to watch your video and decide if they want to subscribe based on the material you offer.

Dave

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Nah it's a signup system. If they get more than X subscribers they get special privileges, possible income etc etc. Some teenagers get the funny idea that it's a good way to get rich or something...