Want to make a 4 bit counter using flip flops

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Do you know the difference between an asynchronous counter and a synchronous counter design?

If you have a functioning circuit, then post it and then we can take it from there.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Lol then whats the point of having this website where people can’t help
Listen, people have helped you. But we can’t make you understand an answer if you don’t make an effort to understand what we’re saying.

Don’t worry. I’ve decided that I can’t help. So I’m not going to make any more posts to this thread. You’ll probably be happy to see me go.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I have the source file for the multisim and i can send u that if you provide me with ur email. And could u edit and send me.
And i need to complete it because the deadline is this week and i haven’t finished it and can’t understand
That's not how homework help works. We don't give answers or do the work for you. You won't learn anything and that would be considered cheating by most institutes of higher education.

In two days, you haven't posted any meaningful information. In your multisim screen shots, it looked like you were using a 74LS7'something' flip flop. We haven't been able to get past that because you won't show your work.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Lol then whats the point of having this website where people can’t help
This forum has rules for homework. We can only offer guidance.

Besides having someone else do your homework and taking credit for doing the work is cheating. And it won't help you on tests.

power waleed

Joined Feb 16, 2019
Listen, people have helped you. But we can’t make you understand an answer if you don’t make an effort to understand what we’re saying.

Don’t worry. I’ve decided that I can’t help. So I’m not going to make any more posts to this thread. You’ll probably be happy to see me go.

U better go

power waleed

Joined Feb 16, 2019
This forum has rules for homework. We can only offer guidance.

Besides having someone else do your homework and taking credit for doing the work is cheating. And it won't help you on tests.
It’s not an hw kind off its just we have to practice it

power waleed

Joined Feb 16, 2019
Do you know the difference between an asynchronous counter and a synchronous counter design?

If you have a functioning circuit, then post it and then we can take it from there.
Yeah i do know the difference between them it but its just I don’t know how to design a circuit since its my first time im doing it so obviously I’ll struggle

power waleed

Joined Feb 16, 2019
Just give me a solution to this im using 4 jk flip flops since i checked my counters correctly now and i just want to stop the clock when it reaches decimal number 9 and thats it.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
If the design is for a synchronous counter then the 0-9 sequence is implemented in the design.
If you simply want to stop at 9 then that is easy enough to do.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Just give me a solution to this im using 4 jk flip flops since i checked my counters correctly now and i just want to stop the clock when it reaches decimal number 9 and thats it.
No matter how many times you demand that someone else do your work for you without you having to show any effort at all, it won't happen (and, if it does, the mod staff will delete it).