Want to learn electronics but don't know where to start

javierAizpuru

Joined Dec 15, 2014
Hi, im want to learn electronics because i would like to make audio projects (Mixers, EQ, compressors, etc), but i don't know where to start. which are the best book for learning?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I don't know about the best book, but you can start with the free ebook associated with this site. It has everything you need to get started.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Hi, im want to learn electronics because i would like to make audio projects (Mixers, EQ, compressors, etc), but i don't know where to start. which are the best book for learning?
You have asked the most valid and noble of questions...
In my case, my interest as a child was sparked and very much influenced by the work Forrest Mims, check this link for more info.
You can find lots of notebooks and small publications at Radio Shack.

javierAizpuru

Joined Dec 15, 2014
You have asked the most valid and noble of questions...
In my case, my interest as a child was sparked and very much influenced by the work Forrest Mims, check this link for more info.
You can find lots of notebooks and small publications at Radio Shack.
Gracias! Acabo de ver que eres de México! bueno, voy a checar el libro de Forrest Mims, ¿Sabes dónde lo puedo conseguir en México?

I don't know about the best book, but you can start with the free ebook associated with this site. It has everything you need to get started.
Thanks! I will check it out!

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Please use ONLY english on this site.

On the tab Textbooks, you will find our eBook.
The eBook can be downloaded using the PDF sign at the left menu.
Did you also look at the useful websites thread:
Useful websites for electronics (Ver. 2)
Or the RF related links thread:
RF related links
If you are looking for parts for your projects, you might want to have a look at this thread:
Components Selection Guide

Also the following thread may have your attention:
Electronics tips and tricks thread
Decoupling or bypass capacitors why?

If you want to let others know more of your self, you can post in one of the following threads:
Who are you?
or
Where are you from?

Bertus

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Buy an electronics experimenter kit with the complexity and pricing of your choice; their manuals are supposed (or should be) written for starters, and will put you hands-on to many projects, parts included.

javierAizpuru

Joined Dec 15, 2014
Hello,

Please use ONLY english on this site.

Bertus

Sorry, it will not happen again and thank you for the links :)

Buy an electronics experimenter kit with the complexity and pricing of your choice; their manuals are supposed (or should be) written for starters, and will put you hands-on to many projects, parts included.
you recommend any in particular?