WAH Pedal question

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
The unused op-amp might just be sitting there unconnected, minding its own business and not doing anyone any harm, but it might also be causing trouble. You just don’t know.
If you ignore it, and it turns out to be the cause of the problem, you’re going to feel pretty silly.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Most of us use the free LTspice simulator. I have never used Multisim.
It was set for frequency sweeps: 1) 100Hz to 1GHz and 2) 10Hz to 100GHz.
You can see that the circuit sweeps from 400Hz to about 1800Hz.

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
have you forget the 10uF capacitor right after AC input?
Nope. Didn't forget. Doesn't matter.

The 10 uF cap and 80 K resistor form a high pass filter with a corner frequency of 0.2 Hz. This is invisible to the variable filter function of the rest of the circuit.

ak

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
I showed that the 10uF output capacitor driving 100k ohms makes no difference to audio frequencies and the 10uF input capacitor feeding 80k ohms also makes no difference to audio frequencies.

AlaSH72

Joined Apr 3, 2022
Hey everyone
I'm here to proudly announce that all your help and suggestions worked and we implemented the circuit successfully and it was awesome...
I added some decouplong cap around 10nF and removed first and last 10uF as you guys mentioned they were only for DC filtering which I didn't include as there is no DC I suppose...
Further, I tested the circuit first whithout the second OpAmp being wired... it was workeing fine though...
But just to make sure it wont play and oscillate later, I buffered it to the first OpAmp I used in the schematics shown...
Thank you all you were great help and support✌
Remind me if I have missed something to mention about the test we made

Cheers