Voltage and current relations for capacitor?

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
Hello
I need help, I don't understand how to find out voltage of capacitor when voltage increase or decrease? I see the below formula. I plotted current time graph please help me
IMG_20160815_155421.jpg

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
You are asking to find the capacitor voltage when the voltage increases or decreases, which makes no sense.

The capacitor voltage change is the integral of the current (which is the total charge) into (or out of) the capacitor over time.
What don't you understand about that?

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
You are asking to find the capacitor voltage when the voltage increases or decreases, which makes no sense.

The capacitor voltage change is the integral of the current (which is the total charge) into (or out of) the capacitor over time.
What don't you understand about that?
Please look at formula, I want to find out voltage V

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
How did your i(t) suddenly go to just being t?

On what basis, given the plot of i(t) you showed, are you claiming that i(t) = (1 A/s)·t between t = 2 s and t = 4 s?

What happened to the capacitance?

If you would bother to track your units (which I have warned you about repeatedly) you would have seen that the units on your answer don't work out to volts. The fact that you refuse to track your units only proves that you don't really care about getting the answer correct.