using code blocks for programming

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Hi, Can't register on the code blocks forum for my questions Others have the same problem. So I am posting here.
I am using code blocks successfully to program in 'C'. Found a tutorial about using it to link to a DLL.
The tutorial is very vague as it does not refer to a specific DLL. I am trying to link to a K8055.dll. The K8055 is a hardware board that allows you to have analog and digital inputs and outputs and software programmable in C++ with examples.
Anybody on this forum know how to link to a K8055.dll using 'C'? The K8055 board links to a laptop via a printer cable and provides a demo program which works ok. Code blocks seems to be able to recognise that I am coding in 'C' without me even specifying the language. So it may also recognise C++ if I use that.
Getting pretty desperate now as I can see how useful this board would be to getting data in and out and processing it. I am thinking of getting a professional computer guy to set it up for me if he even knows how to do it. It might cost me a bit if he takes a while to work it out.
Any help from this forum would be greatly appreciated.

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for the effort but again these links do not refer directly to the k8055 board. The Keith Walker links do. I would recommend anybody that wants to use the k8055 board to follow the Keith links. I have had the board for years and never been able to link software to it so it wasn't of much use.
I have seen many other guys giving up on using this board because of the difficulty in linking software to it.