Universal Groups within a Multiverse

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
There is no answer to that hypothesis because we cannot perceive what occurs beyond our own universe. We do not even have the tools to formulate what could possibly happen.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
But we can see certain existing realities of natural law within our Universe which seem to have no explaination. Thus...one can by logic use these causes and effects to form hypothesis' that could take into account a Multiversal Sysytem.
Split Infinity...p.s...Have you ever heard of the Strong Force of Gravity?

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
The Strong Force Theory is based upon a Cascade Multiversal Effect during a Matter/Antimatter reaction using a specific Element not currently on the Periodic Table with an Atomic Number around 115.
Now...there is not enough Antimatter in our Universe to use in a reaction with Matter to generate the necessary energy to represent MASS in order to Fold Space/Time.
This issue is solved by such a reaction creating a Multiversal Energy Generation Cascade within all Divergent Universal States within our group.
Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Your response reminds me of another who although was concidered at the top of his field...he suffered from one very specific issue...his refusal to understand that what is known...publically...is far less than is known privately.
He fought against a Reality with everything he had because in his mind...it was just not possible. If he had just opened himself to the possibility...a door would be opened that he could enter and give him answers he desperately longed for...this never happened as he did not fit the profile after his statements.
Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Several experiments of late have shown how an Electron can have more than one function as in one experiment...it was possible to determine that a single electron grounded as well as served as an energy sourse to power a micro-motor.
This is consistent with dual...or more...fuctions of other Quantum Particle/Wave Forms such as Photons in the Double Slit Experiment.
The most specific determination needed for Man to get at least a grasp upon Quantum Mechanics in a Multiversal System would be the behavior of Quarks. Since Quarks exist at will between and at a numerical minimum and maximum in Protons and Neutrons as they blink in and out of our Universal Reality...their possible interconnection and transfer between the Protons and Neutrons existing within Divergent Universal Realities within our Universal Group in a Multiversal System must be considered.
Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Considering the time I spent reading this, I figured I might as well respond...

What idea, precludes the existence of a multiverse? Human understanding reasons that it might be there, but no qualitative result is possible from within a universe based, as you say, in a form of physics from which it is distinct and unique from the physics of any other universe, as the precepts from one cannot exist, by definition, in another. To discern a universal crossing with another entity from the mulitverse would be inconceivable as the interaction would be indistinguishable from other physical phenomena throughout the universe. The existence of a multiverse, let alone a single, other universe would be impossible to detect as the multiverse would, by definition, be entirely unique and unfathomable. How would any such experiment or device measure that which we do not know with any certainty? How would the direction of the needle indicate another universe existed?

The fact is, if there is a multiverse, it doesn't matter as there is no way to interact with them. That is why you have no other commenters, the point is moot.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
You missed something I posted. I am asking...If our Universal Reality crossed or intersected with another Divergent Universal State within our Group of Infinite Universal Realities....as there are also Infinite numbers of Universal Groups and each group has Infinite Divergent Universal Realities that all have the same laws of Nature or Physics...what would manifest within our Universal Reality.

Your reply was directed at the possibility of one Universal Reality from one specific Universal Grouping....crossing or intersecting with a Universal Reality from another Universal Group within the Multiverse.

Thus in THAT case the two Universal Realities would have different laws of Physics or Nature.

In my question...the two intersecting Universal Realities are from the SAME UNIVERSAL GROUPING....thus have the same laws of Physics and Nature.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
By the way tshuck...thank you for your time and interest. As far as your question in how Humans can claim to know or garnish even the smallest hint of the existense of a Multiverse...one possible clue would be Quantum Mechanics and the behavior of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. Since the Double Slit experiment and other experiments such as the one I posted about earlier in this topic where an Electron was detected to have multiple functions as a single Electron was determined to have Grounded out as well as at the same moment in time...used to power a Micro-Electric Engine. In both of these experiments both Quanta have more than one function as well as it is now being attempted to be determined that such Quanta may have more than 2 functions or more.

These determinations are specific to Quantum Mechanics working in a Multiversal System and that a Multiversal System must be present for Quantum Mechanics and thus responsible for the existense of our very Universe.

This has not been 100% proven but the Logic of it is sound as well as the reality that it is obvious that we are unable to understand the complete nature of Quantum Mechanics using a 10 or 11 Dimensional State Universal Construct...therfore...it is also Logical to think a Larger System must be accounted for.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
tshuck...Also...the called...Dark Matter and Dark Energy may infact be the interconnectivity or transfer of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that are in a Cascade Effect within all Divergent Universal States relative to our own within our Universal Group.
We know that 87% of our Universal Gravitational Effect has been labeled as Dark Matter and the Galaxies within our Universal Reality are accelerating away from each other and creating Universal Space/Time expansion.
We KNOW these two things are happening but yet we can only observe the EFFECTS but we have no true way of dettecting the reason for these effects using the model of a Single Universal State of Reality.
Such effects CAN be described using a Multiversal System and a greater over all understanding and conceptual construct of Quantum Mechanics.
Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
One last reply to you tshuck...I believe tha lack of comments is much more due to the way people have been locked into the idealism and conceptualism of OTHERS who have written MANY a paper and book that they may have been lucky enough to have published.
I have learned LONG ago that where ever one can smell a cow field....one can also find a Book or Paper that has for a time become the current..."TRUTH" of what is expected to be thought or believed.
If one were to spend time digging a few holes in this field...they would find other such Books and Papers burried one atop of another as the "FACTS" slowly become evident.
Unfortunately...such a system or method for LEARNING will ALWAYS hault the aspirations of those who are more concerned about looking Foolish due to the possibility of a Mistake.
I think History has shown that the FACTS tend to take a much longer time to determine when some state that THEIR PATH is the only and proper path to take to find a TRUTH. This problem is made even worse when such Direction Determinators are backed by those self annointed others who claim to have the abilities to determine such a declared true and proper path is the right path...thus an intelligent person who might have a concept of their own...might lack the STONES to present such a conflicting idea whether it be specific to direction or specific to issue and thus all because they fear for what others may say as well as what effect upon their status or job might occur....REAL FORWARD PROGRESS is held up...perhaps for multiple years.
Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
You missed something I posted. I am asking...If our Universal Reality crossed or intersected with another Divergent Universal State within our Group of Infinite Universal Realities....as there are also Infinite numbers of Universal Groups and each group has Infinite Divergent Universal Realities that all have the same laws of Nature or Physics...what would manifest within our Universal Reality.

Your reply was directed at the possibility of one Universal Reality from one specific Universal Grouping....crossing or intersecting with a Universal Reality from another Universal Group within the Multiverse.

Thus in THAT case the two Universal Realities would have different laws of Physics or Nature.

In my question...the two intersecting Universal Realities are from the SAME UNIVERSAL GROUPING....thus have the same laws of Physics and Nature.

Split Infinity
By that token, what separates them? Why couldn't they be one in the same? If the physics were the same within the set of universes that interacted, why would there be a problem? Why would there be any sort of detectable difference in the systems?

So, I suppose I am suggesting that nothing would happen.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
By the way tshuck...thank you for your time and interest. As far as your question in how Humans can claim to know or garnish even the smallest hint of the existense of a Multiverse...one possible clue would be Quantum Mechanics and the behavior of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. Since the Double Slit experiment and other experiments such as the one I posted about earlier in this topic where an Electron was detected to have multiple functions as a single Electron was determined to have Grounded out as well as at the same moment in time...used to power a Micro-Electric Engine. In both of these experiments both Quanta have more than one function as well as it is now being attempted to be determined that such Quanta may have more than 2 functions or more.

These determinations are specific to Quantum Mechanics working in a Multiversal System and that a Multiversal System must be present for Quantum Mechanics and thus responsible for the existense of our very Universe.

This has not been 100% proven but the Logic of it is sound as well as the reality that it is obvious that we are unable to understand the complete nature of Quantum Mechanics using a 10 or 11 Dimensional State Universal Construct...therfore...it is also Logical to think a Larger System must be accounted for.

Split Infinity
A misunderstanding or incomplete understanding of physical devices does not imply an existence beyond this one. Multiple functions, too, do not imply that there are other realities.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
One last reply to you tshuck...I believe tha lack of comments is much more due to the way people have been locked into the idealism and conceptualism of OTHERS who have written MANY a paper and book that they may have been lucky enough to have published.
I have learned LONG ago that where ever one can smell a cow field....one can also find a Book or Paper that has for a time become the current..."TRUTH" of what is expected to be thought or believed.
If one were to spend time digging a few holes in this field...they would find other such Books and Papers burried one atop of another as the "FACTS" slowly become evident.
Unfortunately...such a system or method for LEARNING will ALWAYS hault the aspirations of those who are more concerned about looking Foolish due to the possibility of a Mistake.
I think History has shown that the FACTS tend to take a much longer time to determine when some state that THEIR PATH is the only and proper path to take to find a TRUTH. This problem is made even worse when such Direction Determinators are backed by those self annointed others who claim to have the abilities to determine such a declared true and proper path is the right path...thus an intelligent person who might have a concept of their own...might lack the STONES to present such a conflicting idea whether it be specific to direction or specific to issue and thus all because they fear for what others may say as well as what effect upon their status or job might occur....REAL FORWARD PROGRESS is held up...perhaps for multiple years.
Split Infinity
Truth does have a way of coming out, without seemingly crazy people asking why we wouldn't have any scientific advancement. However, claiming something without any sort of proof or sound reasoning is not a scientific advancement. It's all crackpottery until proven otherwise.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
By that token, what separates them? Why couldn't they be one in the same? If the physics were the same within the set of universes that interacted, why would there be a problem? Why would there be any sort of detectable difference in the systems?

So, I suppose I am suggesting that nothing would happen.
The Infinite Divergent Universal States of Reality that exist within one specific Universal Group all came from one original Universal State. This would be the reason for all Universal States within a group to have the same physics or natural laws. And if this is true it must also be so in that any Infinite System such as a Mutiverse is but a single Universal Reality is not as it is Finite...all possibilities and all possible diversification must also exist within an Infinite system...thus a Multiverse must have infinite Universal Groups and each Group would have different Physics and natural laws.

Split Infinity

Then probability and choice of cause and effect...which is not exclusive to the living but is also specific to Quanta as the double slit experiment shows...a Photon is CHOOSING it's passage through more than one slit. That single truth gives much proof to the existence of a Multiversal System.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
A misunderstanding or incomplete understanding of physical devices does not imply an existence beyond this one. Multiple functions, too, do not imply that there are other realities.
The same can be said for the other possible side of this as we could just as easily substitute your words..."do not imply"...to..."imply".

The logic of this would dictate a Higher Probability for the word..."imply"...to be used.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Truth does have a way of coming out, without seemingly crazy people asking why we wouldn't have any scientific advancement. However, claiming something without any sort of proof or sound reasoning is not a scientific advancement. It's all crackpottery until proven otherwise.
Well...if that was true then we would have to label just about every scientist, researcher or Professor to be a "Crackot"! LOL!

I am quite sure that is what alot of people though of a certain Patent Clerk when he first started getting ideas and concepts that eventually became...GR and R.

Split Infinity

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Then probability and choice of cause and effect...which is not exclusive to the living but is also specific to Quanta as the double slit experiment shows...a Photon is CHOOSING it's passage through more than one slit. That single truth gives much proof to the existence of a Multiversal System.
How does particle-wave duality suggest over existential planes other that our own? The experiment showed that the photon will experience interference, much like waves do. The photons are not choosing their paths, they act like a wave, the same suggestion garnered from the single slit experiment...

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
The same can be said for the other possible side of this as we could just as easily substitute your words..."do not imply"...to..."imply".

The logic of this would dictate a Higher Probability for the word..."imply"...to be used.

Split Infinity
Well, if you are just going to take an experiment that concerns polar bears and say, "This doesn't prove that the sun is made of cotton candy, so I'm going to say it is!", and stick to that, well, crackpottery, ho!

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Well...if that was true then we would have to label just about every scientist, researcher or Professor to be a "Crackot"! LOL!

I am quite sure that is what alot of people though of a certain Patent Clerk when he first started getting ideas and concepts that eventually became...GR and R.

Split Infinity
Yes, ideas can seem crazy and turn out to be true, what this conversation is about is whether there is enough evidence to claim this hypothesis is true. There is no arguing whether or not it is true, but rather if the data from an experiment can attest to its validity. Since there is no means by which to determine the results of any such test, it will remain theory and seem crazy.