Unable to use external clk

rabhishek91

Joined Feb 14, 2013
Hi everyone.
Finally i finished programming my first code and tried burning it onto ATmeag32A micro-controller using Ponyser programmer via WinAVR. The program was successfully burnt but there is a complication.

I have programmed MCU to use 16MHz external frequency (crystal frequency) but now it is working at 1MHz using inbuilt clock. I have made the necessary alterations before burning the program. However, i am not succeeding with it.

Also, i got a warning but my program burning process was successful. Below is the screenshot of the same. Please help me and guide me in correct path. :confused:

I have also attached the file which i referred for burning. All the steps are explained in detail.

Attachments

LDC3

Joined Apr 27, 2013
I have programmed MCU to use 16MHz external frequency (crystal frequency) but now it is working at 1MHz using inbuilt clock. I have made the necessary alterations before burning the program. However, i am not succeeding with it.

Also, i got a warning but my program burning process was successful. Below is the screenshot of the same. Please help me and guide me in correct path. :confused:
I would first get rid of the warning by fixing the program. The output from the program might not be correct, which would give you the incorrect code for the MCU.
If you need help finding the problem in the program, post it so we can look at it.