Two phase to three phase transformation

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I appreciate your help but it is counterproductive to assume that I don't know the difference between a single phase common three wire system and a two phase (displaced 90 degrees) input connected in an L fashion with the corner as the neutral. Please try to help me by answering the original question as stated.
Given that the vast majority of people who come here and with whom I and others here have to deal with regarding the conversion of single to three phase or three to single phase that continually refer to a 120/240 or similar 1:2 ratio single phase power source as two phase because it uses two live lines that is what most of us are expecting when someone says they have a two phase power source they want to convert to three phase.

As asked before we need additional info. Where is this two phase power source coming from and what exactly do you need a full three phase power source for that is 45 KVA that is not a typical three phase electric motor?

You have to work with us before we can work with you.

ersch

Joined Sep 6, 2014
I want to thank all who tried to help. I am a transformer designer by profession and I finally figured out how to get a neutral on the output. For those who are interested I enclose a diagram.
upload_2014-9-8_13-17-30.png

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
The only difference I see between yours and scoot t is that your's does not have center tap from bottom trxf to top trxf.
I do not discern any neutral connection. Please re-diagram so I can see every connection clearly. I would like to see this circuit with a neutral.