Troubleshooting power source

Simon Mbale

Joined Jun 14, 2020
I have a radio receiver model on a PCB.I could not spot where to place the wires from batteries to power it.I could also not trace out where to place the wires from a speaker to test the workability of this model.please help

Simon Mbale

Joined Jun 14, 2020
I had a problem uploading the attachments i hope you can see them now.
_20200614_143248.JPG

_20200614_143147.JPG

Moderators note : removed double images

Last edited by a moderator:

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The TEA5710 AM-FM radio IC is obsolete and is not made anymore. It cannot drive a speaker, it is designed to drive an amplifier that drives speakers or headphones.

Simon Mbale

Joined Jun 14, 2020
The TEA5710 AM-FM radio IC is obsolete and is not made anymore. It cannot drive a speaker, it is designed to drive an amplifier that drives speakers or headphones.
Audioguru so what are the best AM/FM receiver Radio ICs that are commonly stocked on many local markets.
I need to use in my project but sourcing these is a big challenge in my community.
Most vendors don't have radio ICs.They possess plenty of invertors, amplifiers ICs

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Good radio ICs are tiny and they are digital so you need a computer to program them. Google found the SI4825. It is available at Digikey. I do not know if it is any good.

Simon Mbale

Joined Jun 14, 2020
I could get more trouble mounting the chip surface mount as am just a new hobbyists in electronic.
With an undergraduate physics major education, i hope to start concentrating with the through hole chips .

How can i repair the Golone radio,mdel no:RX 1431