Trouble solving Op Amp circuits

vulkn

Joined Jun 3, 2018
I'm learning electronics basics and I'm having difficulties with OpAmps. The problems are attached and the attempts. In the note3 prob 1. I know all currents are 0 but dnk how to start solving. Also having difficulties identifying the circuit types. I appreciate all the help and thank you in advance for your time!

Attachments

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I'm learning electronics basics and I'm having difficulties with OpAmps. The problems are attached and the attempts. In the note3 prob 1. I know all currents are 0 but dnk how to start solving. Also having difficulties identifying the circuit types. I appreciate all the help and thank you in advance for your time!
Hello,

You could try replacing the op amp with a voltage controlled voltage source (VCVS) which is a standard dependent voltage source in circuit analysis. That works in a lot of applications like filter circuits. In this way you are just analyzing another circuit with nothing new about it.
You have to know how to analyze circuits with dependent sources in them, but you should know that already or should learn that first.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You have eight problems attached and, it appears, attempts for three of them. This thread is going to get extremely confusing as people try to discuss different problems and the responses get all mixed together. The fact that there are four problems numbered "1" and four problems numbered "2" is only going to make this happen faster. I'd recommend picking ONE problem and focusing on it. Once you have that problem figured out, then see how much progress you can make on the others and, if necessary, pick another problem and start a new thread on it.