Trouble shooting circuit board

Careless

Joined Nov 18, 2017
Trouble shooting dishwasher. Door latch has continuity. When door closed(circuit open) 110 is coming into circuit board at Red n black. Also 110 on block connected 110. Changed bad capacitor(puffed up white stuff coming out top). Where else should I get a reading. Tried following circuit testing diodes transformer capacitors. Nothing.

Should say block connector 110 on ref n black also

Reading 110 on red n black top coming in.testing actual wires. Nothing beneath board. Bad board? New one for me

Power coming In 110. Nothing underneath

Last edited by a moderator:

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
I am sorry, but my crystal ball is in repair. Please tell us what model is that and a lot of photos of what you are talking about.

philba

Joined Aug 17, 2017
It is helpful to provide information like Model Number, pointer to service info, clear pictures and what ever else you might have.

It would also be helpful to say what the actual problem is. Include any symptoms and any abuse of said device that occured.

Careless

Joined Nov 18, 2017
Sorry delivering your mail for the past 16 hrs. Frigidaie dishwasher I'll send pics when I get home. Thanks for the reesponse

It' my gfs dishwasher. Stopped working after power outage.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I am sorry, but my crystal ball is in repair. Please tell us what model is that and a lot of photos of what you are talking about.

Not to mention adding more detail as to the issue other than "nothing underneath".

It' my gfs dishwasher. Stopped working after power outage.
Your images are not working. All you need to do is to paste the image into the message. There is no need to post a link?

Is the fact that it is your gf's dishwasher somehow relevant? Stopped working can mean a million things. You are going to ave to elaborate.

Careless

Joined Nov 18, 2017
20171119_000527.jpg

20171119_000543.jpg

What I meant by nothing on bottom, when testing the same spot that was 110 volts at connectors on to read 0 volts beneath in the same place.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
Give us a good close up of the connector and underneath showing where you measured the voltages indicating where both leads of the voltmeter were connected and the voltages measured.