TRIBIT STORMBOX NOT POWERING OFF AND AND NOT CHARGING

musibira

Joined Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I have problem with my tribit speaker. I charge it to full and then when I tried turning it on it didn't turn on. Reprogrammed, still then I replaced one of the ICs which controlling the flow from the battery(4435). Now it turns on when you connect, but doesn't charge or power off, I checked the whole board but don't know what am missing. It can power off when the charger is plugged in, but the moment you plug out the charger, it turns on and can't power. How can I fix it this?

Attachments

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm, unless someone here just happens to be an expert on that particular device (which I've never even heard of,) you haven't given us much information to go on.

Do you have a schematic for the device? You mentioned reprogramming - where did you get the code you programmed it with, is it something you can edit yourself, what device and software are you using to program it, etc?

With enough other details, you might get some more help, but right now we don't have anything to work with.

musibira

Joined Nov 11, 2019
OK, I don't have the schematics, the tool I used for reprogramming was given to me by the manufacturer, I think am just going to drop this In the trash.