Transistor information

Miracletech

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Many transistors i buy (which i gave to somebody to use for his project) e.g "E5-28" Has no datasheet anywhere.
:,-(

And the worst part is, the ones without datasheet are very common making it more dificult.

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
While doing a research on an electronic circuit, i found out that transistor pins may vary depending on manufacturer. Is this true and how?
Yes it is true, and as a matter of fact, I ran into this just a couple of days ago. That is why I always TEST components when I use a new source. Fortunately I have this wondrous $10 Chinese universal component tester that's saved my skin more than once

Miracletech

Joined Nov 15, 2019
This may be a very very dumb question but WHY DOES MOSFET REQUIRE OSCILLATOR TO WORK BUT BJT DOESNT? Almost all the circuits i use with MOSFET require An oscillator. Sorry if i am offending anyone.

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Not a dumb question but it’s lacking specifics. There are many situations where an oscillator is not needed for use with a MOSFET. There are some key differences between them and BJT.... are you comparing similar circuits?

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
This may be a very very dumb question but WHY DOES MOSFET REQUIRE OSCILLATOR TO WORK BUT BJT DOESNT? Almost all the circuits i use with MOSFET require An oscillator. Sorry if i am offending anyone.
Please post your circuit that works with a BJT without an oscillator but with the needed oscillator using a Mosfet. Then we can see it and show you why.