Toilet rules during Sochi Olympics

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
I must be asleep. What's the last one?
Hmm, sitting on the floor, arms outstretched, something in the other hand pointed at the outstretched arm?

Injecting Heroin? That can be a big problem in public toilets. Although junkies are unlikely to be buying expensive tickets to get into the events.

Is that sign real? Looks a bit too funny to be real... ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Not exactly proof of authenticity?

Did the officials really think there would be a problem with people taking their fishing gear to the olympics and fishing down the toilet? :eek:

Surely they could have just banned fishing rods at the entry turnstile. Or have the security guys scour the crowds and round up the rogue fishermen. ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009

Did the officials really think there would be a problem with people taking their fishing gear to the olympics and fishing down the toilet? :eek:

Surely they could have just banned fishing rods at the entry turnstile. Or have the security guys scour the crowds and round up the rogue fishermen. ;)
I never go anywhere without taking my rod with me. It is kind of attached to me:cool:

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010

It may be a spoof, but it was on NBC news one night last week. Apparently, there's a lot of weird stuff in Sochi.