time delay circuit

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
listen?? can i have your email id ??
No, you may not. I do not give out my E-mail address as a general rule, nor do I help people via private messages, as it defeats the purpose of the Board (which is sharing knowledge) and completely jams up my PM inbox AND my E-mail.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This is obviously an assignment, and so gets moved to the Homework section.

The OP should be aware that we insist that all help and advice be give in the public forums, so the many can benefit.

aq_rules

Joined Oct 28, 2009
i used PCB Wizard for my circuit diagrams....i came up to a simple 20 second relay...plzz dun ask such embarrassing questions...:D
wait m attaching some images

aq_rules

Joined Oct 28, 2009
No, you may not. I do not give out my E-mail address as a general rule, nor do I help people via private messages, as it defeats the purpose of the Board (which is sharing knowledge) and completely jams up my PM inbox AND my E-mail
OKay no problem...help me here only...

aq_rules

Joined Oct 28, 2009
these relay circuits in the image are for 20 sec delay i want another circuit apart from the alarm one.The other circuit shall have a time delay of 1min-3min...in the circuit shown in the image i used 1 10k resistor nd 1 47k resistor and 470uF capacitor

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
these relay circuits in the image are for 20 sec delay i want another circuit apart from the alarm one.
Don't mix two different projects up in one thread.

The other circuit shall have a time delay of 1min-3min...in the circuit shown in the image i used 1 10k resistor nd 1 47k resistor and 470uF capacitor
Have you considered increasing the values of your resistors?

aq_rules

Joined Oct 28, 2009
the layout was made by the simple schematic i found out on the internet....leave this help me about the circuit i asked first i dint worked on that circuit 'cuz i have no ideas how to do this....plz help me with a diagram i would be very thankful to you

aq_rules

Joined Oct 28, 2009
You don't even need a timer then.
Fuse & fuse holder.
Low-voltage transformer.
Full wave bridge.
Capacitor.
Relay that will operate from the low-voltage transformer and that has either SPST NC contacts or SPDT contacts.
A buzzer that will run from DC that is about 1.4 times higher than the AC output of the transformer.
plz explain this in detail or by diagram and what will be the value of capacitor

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
What is the voltage and current draw of your buzzer?

You must know that before you select the other items.

You will also need a voltage regulator that will output the voltage that your buzzer requires.

aq_rules

Joined Oct 28, 2009
the buzzer i am using is already connected to AA batteries...i just want the two wires hanging with it to come in contact ...as they come in contact the buzzer will sound...