Thought for the day...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Looks like the Antifa's Intelligence Officer under estimated their opponents. Whose bright idea was it to throw an exploding device in a crowd containing veterans? Didn't they think those would respond according to their training?

Pepper spray ... civilian style pepper spray ... Yeah, I guess they thought some haven't trained being sprayed.

Maybe Antifa needs an after action assessment.

It's a shame the cops revoked the permit. impeding on the groups first amendment rights.

Antifa's members should be arrested for their criminal acts.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Then:
https://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/news/17003.htm
MAMMOTH HOT SPRINGS, WY – Three defendants from the Canadian group High On Life appeared Thursday, January 19, before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark Carman at the Yellowstone Justice Center in Mammoth Hot Springs, WY. Two defendants attended the hearing in person and one defendant was on the phone. Charles Ryker Gamble, Alexey Andriyovych Lyakh, and Justis Cooper Price Brown pleaded guilty to violations in Yellowstone National Park, Zion National Park, Death Valley National Park, and Mesa Verde National Park.

The group, consisting of Charles Ryker Gamble, Alexey Andriyovych Lyakh, Justis Cooper Price Brown, Parker Heuser, and Hamish McNab Campbell Cross, were the subject of multiple investigations by the National Park Service and the Bureau of Land Management.
Now:
"Youtube Stars"?

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
The con woman.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/hunting-con-queen-hollywood-1125932
The woman told the Marine she wanted to expand her security team with his colleagues, so that it was more "like a family." The Marine would eventually refer his friends, including snipers, Special Forces operators and Green Berets. Each of them reported back the same experience: They had to "fire" Cohen; the woman asked for "kisses." With some of these other military operators, the Marine says, she convinced them to engage in graphic virtual sex with her via Skype.

A couple of weeks later, the Marine traveled to Indonesia at the woman's behest, forking over some $2,800 from his own pocket for expenses, with the expectation that he'd soon be paid nearly $10,000 in additional fees for his security analysis of various hotels and locations.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I was really surprised to see a helicopter operating at such an elevation, so I looked up the elevation of the Mt. Hood summit – it's only 11,250' and that explains it. I though it might be more like Ranier or Shasta, both over 14,000'. That last 3,000 feet makes a big difference.
The slightest change in air density at that altitude is cause for a massive pucker factor while doing a 'butt-landing' on the side of a glacier. The ceiling of the 46-47 dual class bird is closer to 20,000 feet. A HH-60G Pave Hawk is tapped at 14,000.
I've flown on a Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion close to the service ceiling. It was terrifying for me to be that high up looking at an open door in the back.