This is just so... WRONG!

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Saw this advertised on TV a few minutes ago. Behold, the Bowl Light. Call now, operators are standing by!

Seriously, whatever possesses people to dream up stuff like this???

(Be ready to nuke the obnoxious autoplay video in the upper right corner of the web page; it's loud.)

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Saw this advertised on TV a few minutes ago. Behold, the Bowl Light. Call now, operators are standing by!

Seriously, whatever possesses people to dream up stuff like this???

(Be ready to nuke the obnoxious autoplay video in the upper right corner of the web page; it's loud.)
Good Lord... probably its market is intended for small children or very old people. But what really bothered me was that they're using tuba music in the intro!

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
I am sure it was Japanese inspired. They are always into going to extremes with their toilets. Shouldn't every toilet should have a control panel? :p

japanese-toilet-controls.jpg

Joined Nov 30, 2010
What's wrong?
I have done several good designs. "It's practical, effective, reliable, cheap to make, fills a need, and you can't market it because nobody will bet their money to get it manufactured.":( On the other hand, put some LEDs in a toilet and we're on major TV networks, all around the planet!:)

Take that, engineering degree!:mad: