you will be left behind.This may a new age to compete,a lot
talent is being shown on the Forum to move forward and think
thru new Ideas. I just get feeling that our members are doing
well.The Forum will some day have a face book button so photos
come directly here.That something that a member could work on to
make It easy to post photo of curcuits quick. I am amazed at
seeing the face book button on phones.Why could that not
be done on the Forum.Toast master repeating myself again,
you guys must listen the first time,Its your fault,don't blame me.

Last edited:

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
No intention of ever getting a phone with computer features. Only use face book ocasionaly. If im going to post a circuit it will be here.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Phew, it's alright Loosewire, I think I've already got a computer with the internet.:p

Perhaps you need to get this message out on more appropriate media - have you considered door to door?:p

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
That was a great post, unfortunately it is at least 10 years behind the times.

As far as my cell phone goes, I have a replacement I purchased myself as my plan didn't have a freebie yet. I paid $13.99 USD for it, it gets calls, it can do text messages. That's all I want, all I need.

The Facebook is a social media best used for social purposes. If you want to toss up pictures in your posts there's always free hosting sites you can link to and ember your pictures inside your posts. I've been doing that for 10 years too.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Guys I said the beginning of a new age,a newer age
to do more with what you have got.I am not going to
repeat myself.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
heehee, loosie you crack me up. Time to get a head. Also time to get a brain.
I may have to add to my signature: a loose wire behind the keyboard :)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I'm a younger guy so I didn't really have to learn the internet. I was born into it and I have watched it grow and develop as I have grown and developed with it. Frankly, it scares me. it's becoming too smart and too connected. my facebook shows ad for things I've googled. That implies a connection between the two titans. information sharing; good for business apparently. the world is getting smaller. I may not be able to see what you googled, but someone can. The titans don't need to share a name; They don't need to assimilate into one massive scary monopoly corporation; the internet itself bridges the gaps. We are setting the stage for a big brother who is not the government. Privacy is already a thing of the past. Time to retreat to the library or a log cabin.

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
I'm a younger guy so I didn't really have to learn the internet. I was born into it and I have watched it grow and develop as I have grown and developed with it. Frankly, it scares me. it's becoming too smart and too connected. my facebook shows ad for things I've googled. That implies a connection between the two titans. information sharing; good for business apparently. the world is getting smaller. I may not be able to see what you googled, but someone can. The titans don't need to share a name; They don't need to assimilate into one massive scary monopoly corporation; the internet itself bridges the gaps. We are setting the stage for a big brother who is not the government. Privacy is already a thing of the past. Time to retreat to the library or a log cabin.
I agree whole heartedly. The bulk of consumer technology is a well crafted marketing plan, developing lives based on consumerism. I need facebook like I need a cream pie while mountain climbing.