The motor doesn't turn at Proteus Simulation

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
Hi,
I am following the:
to do Proteus Simulation as the picture attached, but the motor in my circuit doesn't turning as the YouTube does. why?
Thanks
Adam
psi.PNG

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The parts on your schematic are so far apart that it makes the text too small to see the Mosfet part number.
In the video the Mosfet part number is obsolete and it a weak little old thing. I guess your motor overloaded it and burned it out.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
The parts on your schematic are so far apart that it makes the text too small to see the Mosfet part number.
In the video the Mosfet part number is obsolete and it a weak little old thing. I guess your motor overloaded it and burned it out.
Thanks.
New picture attached.
The motor may not burnt cause of it shown on/off repeatedly when the button on/off?
pp01.PNG

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The simulation is a cartoon that does not know the current drawn by the motor and if the battery and Mosfet can supply that much current.
Many simulations show parts running fine even when they are are severely overloaded.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
The simulation is a cartoon that does not know the current drawn by the motor and if the battery and Mosfet can supply that much current.
Many simulations show parts running fine even when they are are severely overloaded.
Thanks.
The video from youtube shown motor turning.