The Jokes thread

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Heisenberg, Schrodinger & Ohm are in a car.
They get pulled over. Heisenberg is driving & the cop ask him "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies. No, but I know exactly where I am." The cop says " you were doing 55 in a 35." Heisenberg throws up his hands and shouts. "Great! Now I'm lost!." The cop thinks this is suspicious & orders him to pop open the trunk. He checks it out and says."Do you know you have a dead cat back there?."We do now,asshole!" shouted Schrodinger. The cop moves to arrest them .Ohm resists. :p
A joke doesn't get any nerdier than that... :D

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
I was expecting to hear "We believe in only one God
said the "God particle" ..
Ok guys this one's Funny

Einstein, Newton and Pascal are playing hide and go seek. It's Einstein's turn to count so he covers his eyes and starts counting to ten.
Pascal runs off and hides Newton draws at one meter by one meter square on the ground in front of Einstein then stands in the middle of it. Einstein reaches 10 and uncovers his eyes
He sees Newton immediately and exclaims. "Newton! I found you! You're it!

Newton smiles and says." You didn't find me, you found a Newton over a square meter.You found Pascal!"

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, we had to convince our son to lose the MonkeyButt username & email before he graduated college and went looking for a job. Thank God he listened.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Speaking of Poles in a cell... My college buddy who was from Sweden told me that one of the problems in Sweden was Poles. This was back in the days of the USSR. They would come to Sweden to commit crimes to be put in prison. They said life in prison in Sweden was better than life as a free man in Poland.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6910781/
In this paper, we have shown that the earth’s core is the biggest system of telecommunication which exchanges waves with all DNAs and molecules of water. Imaging of DNAs on the interior of the metal of the core produces a DNA black brane with around 109 times longer than the core of the earth which is compacted and creates a structure similar to a black hole or black brane. We have shown that this DNA black brane is the main cause of high temperature of core and magnetic of earth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killivolt Off-Topic 10
KL7AJ Off-Topic 1
Sparky49 Feedback and Suggestions 4
electronis whiz Off-Topic 2
electronis whiz Off-Topic 1