The Jokes thread

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
TV; Pancakes; Kids; Weed; Hungover; Puppy; "HOOKERS!?!?" (where?); Hair; Cocaine; Slapped (you can keep that one for next year); Money (like that one); Cake; Cow?; (Moo); Nothing (as usual); Stabbed?! (calling the cops on that one); Glove (Michael Jackson's missing glove?); [could be "Love"]; Condoms? (ever see those numbers at the bottom? What? Never had to roll one down that far before?); Beer (like that one too); Pregnant? (who? me?); Endless Farts? (sorry, have gotten that gift many years ago. I still have it. Only, more); Slapped (again?); Dick; (thanks, already got one).

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Okay, I got one!
So I asked my girlfriend what she would want for her birthday next week
She said: "Well, I dreamt of a golden ring with lots of small diamonds."

I asked her: "What do you think it means?"

She smiled and said: "I don't know..."

Flash forward to her birthday, with all our family members at the table, I gave her my present.

I still don't know why she didn't like this book called 'Dreams and their Meanings.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Riddle!

Three light switches are in the “off” position. Each connects to a light bulb in an adjoining room that you cannot see into. You can freely switch the light bulbs on and off, but you can only go into the adjoining room once to check on the state of the bulbs. Is it possible to tell which switch controls which bulb?

Yes. Leave switch A on for several minutes, then switch it off and turn on switch B before entering the next room. The lit bulb correlates with switch B, the dark cool bulb with switch C, and the dark but still-warm bulb with switch A.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
SW1, SW2 & SW3 control three unknown bulbs. Turn SW2 and SW3 on for five minutes. Then turn SW2 off.
When you go into the room the following conditions will exist:
The bulb connected to SW3 will be on.
The bulb connected to SW2 will be off but warm
The bulb connected to SW1 will be off and cold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killivolt Off-Topic 10
KL7AJ Off-Topic 1
Sparky49 Feedback and Suggestions 4
electronis whiz Off-Topic 2
electronis whiz Off-Topic 1