The Jokes thread

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Anybody remember the Butt sisters? Betty Butt, Bella Butt and Bathsheba Butt.

If so - welcome to the nostalgia channel.

[edit] Forgot Bertha Butt.

Last edited:

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
In church (kingdom hall) during an open study, three women were sitting side by side. One was "Sister Green", another "Sister Brown" and the third "Sister White". And all three were black.

True story by the way - not made up. However, I think I'm going to do an internet search for a Benjamin Dover or his sister Eileen.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Worked with a guy named Richard Reiter, you had better not call him Dick Reiter... Although Dick Trickle was man enough to live with it.
When I worked at a Shooting Range Company, the Founders last Name was "Bateman" of course under our breath we called him "Master"

How he survived High School I'll never know...

kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I've told this story before.......but I'll tell it again.

Working for Sears as a Technician: So, the beginning of the day you make your calls to the customer, your schedule is laid out. As I'm making my call suddenly 4 heads pop out from middle to top is 2 secretaries another Technician and the Dept head at the top, they're all snickering as I see the top name is "Harry Dickerson" :rolleyes:

As they all continue to snicker, I said no way I'm calling this person, I thought they set me up. My Dept head said you better call because they need to know your on the schedule.

In dis-belief I called and he picked up the phone "Hello"

I said....... while snickering under my breath, is this Harry Dickerson? with broken laughter, because the heads appearing behind the doorway are in full laughter.

There was a pause, I was thinking I blew it. He was waiting till we all had laughed it out, again more pause. I'm feeling so bad when suddenly he said: It's ok, I've had to deal with it my whole life. My family have named the first sons this name, I'm Harry Dickerson the 5th, looking forward to meet you today.

kv

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I've told this story before.......but I'll tell it again.

Working for Sears as a Technician: So, the beginning of the day you make your calls to the customer, your schedule is laid out. As I'm making my call suddenly 4 heads pop out from middle to top is 2 secretaries another Technician and the Dept head at the top, they're all snickering as I see the top name is "Harry Dickerson" :rolleyes:

As they all continue to snicker, I said no way I'm calling this person, I thought they set me up. My Dept head said you better call because they need to know your on the schedule.

In dis-belief I called and he picked up the phone "Hello"

I said....... while snickering under my breath, is this Harry Dickerson? with broken laughter, because the heads appearing behind the doorway are in full laughter.

There was a pause, I was thinking I blew it. He was waiting till we all had laughed it out, again more pause. I'm feeling so bad when suddenly he said: It's ok, I've had to deal with it my whole life. My family have named the first sons this name, I'm Harry Dickerson the 5th, looking forward to meet you today.

kv
Better than "Harry Dickinson".

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
When I worked at a Shooting Range Company, the Founders last Name was "Bateman" of course under our breath we called him "Master"

How he survived High School I'll never know...

kv
A high school classmate of mine was Leigh Bader (any golfers out there may have heard his name).

Of course, we all called him “Master”:rolleyes:

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
The jokes on me! Oh my God
I was cleaning up today and didn't feel like cooking so I ordered Pizza. Went to put my wallet in my shorts and thought the pocket tore, so I placed it in my front pocket and here I go. Went in the store and stood around waited on my Pizza and paid for it and came back home only to have my youngest to point out my shorts were ripped open and I don't mean a little.... Thank God for underwear!
Brzrkr

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
The jokes on me! Oh my God
I was cleaning up today and didn't feel like cooking so I ordered Pizza. Went to put my wallet in my shorts and thought the pocket tore, so I placed it in my front pocket and here I go. Went in the store and stood around waited on my Pizza and paid for it and came back home only to have my youngest to point out my shorts were ripped open and I don't mean a little.... Thank God for underwear!
Brzrkr
This guy could use some. The look on the girl's face is priceless.

upload_2019-6-13_16-4-59.png

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Awe geez! I forgot Bertha Butt. Haven't heard that song since the 70's. The troglodyte song.

The girl in the photo - I don't think she has anything to worry about.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Three business flies - a supervisor and two group leads - went to a seminar related to their business. When the seminar concluded they headed back to the office. Flying across a cow pasture they decided stop and eat. And eat. And eat. They ate so much they couldn't fly. One of them spied a pitchfork stuck in a pile of poop. Thinking out loud he said "I bet if we get high enough on that pitchfork we can get a running start and stay airborne." So all three climbed to the top of the pitchfork and leapt off, falling to their death. News got back to the head of the business and he made this comment: "That was just like those three - always flying off the handle full of poop!"

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
When we went offshore fishing with a new guy the standing joke was "I'm the Cap'n, Dave is the Mate and your job is the apprentice baiter. But if you work really hard at it you can be promoted to Master."

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Sometimes I wish there was a button on my computer screen so I could turn up the intelligence. I found one marked brightness - but it don't work!

{{{ note to self - pg. 64 }}}

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killivolt Off-Topic 10
KL7AJ Off-Topic 1
Sparky49 Feedback and Suggestions 4
electronis whiz Off-Topic 2
electronis whiz Off-Topic 1