The Jokes thread

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://gma.yahoo.com/college-stude...ash-forgot-205844194--abc-news-parenting.html
Connor Cox's mom is an expert at getting revenge.

When Cox, who is a freshman at Westminster College in New Wilmington, Pennsylvania, thought he was opening up his usual care package from his mom, what he found inside instead was trash.

"I got two boxes and I opened one and it had food in it and I realized there wasn't food in the other one," Cox, 18, told ABC News. "It was a bunch of trash, tissues [and] soda cans."

Cox, who is originally from Leonardtown, Maryland, immediately called his mother Terri to ask what was with the box of trash.

"[I said] 'Did you send me the wrong package? Why did you send me this?'" Cox said.

"[She said,] 'No, that's the trash you were supposed to take out,'" he added, laughing.

Cox, who is studying criminal justice, said he laughed hysterically about the gag gift, then tweeted a photo of the package, which quickly went viral.

The college student said he wasn't surprised that his mom pranked him.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Dear Kean Elementary:

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent
senior citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the
Sprenger Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed
away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that
someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness
to an old forgotten lady. My roommate is 95 and has always
had her own radio, but before I received one, she would
NEVER let me listen to hers, even when she was napping.
The other day her radio fell off the night stand and broke
into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. Her
distress over the broken radio touched me and I knew this
was God's way of answering my prayers. She asked if she
could listen to mine, and I told her to kiss my ass.
Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,

Agnes

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
A zoo keeper needs to transport a bunch of penguins from his zoo to a nearby zoo where they will be on loan. His truck breaks down in the town near the zoo were the penguins are to be transported. He notices a man nearby that has a truck. Hey buddy the zookeeper says, I'll give you $300 to take these penguins to the zoo. A few hours later the zookeeper is still trying to straighten out the mess with his truck when he notices the man with the other truck and the penguins still inside. Hey buddy the zookeeper yells, I thought I gave you $300 to take those penguins to the zoo? What the heck are you doing with them here? The tuck driver responds, well I took them to the zoo and I had $200 left over, now we are going to the movies!

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Here are a couple for @JohnInTX

What is the difference between an Oklahoma cowboy and a Texas cowboy?
The Texas cowboy wears the cattle shit on the outside of his boots.

What keeps Texas from falling off into the Gulf of Mexico?
Oklahoma sucks.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Here are a couple for @JohnInTX

What is the difference between an Oklahoma cowboy and a Texas cowboy?
The Texas cowboy wears the cattle shit on the outside of his boots.

What keeps Texas from falling off into the Gulf of Mexico?
Oklahoma sucks.
I am very impressed that R!@@ gets this. That is not a comment on the knowledge (which is impressive IMHO) of R!@@ but more the limited knowledge of most Americans. I will bet most Americans never heard of his home country let alone the various regions with in the country. Much of the world is so much better educated than the typical American.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
A zoo keeper needs to transport a bunch of penguins from his zoo to a nearby zoo where they will be on loan. His truck breaks down in the town near the zoo were the penguins are to be transported. He notices a man nearby that has a truck. Hey buddy the zookeeper says, I'll give you $300 to take these penguins to the zoo. A few hours later the zookeeper is still trying to straighten out the mess with his truck when he notices the man with the other truck and the penguins still inside. Hey buddy the zookeeper yells, I thought I gave you $300 to take those penguins to the zoo? What the heck are you doing with them here? The tuck driver responds, well I took them to the zoo and I had $200 left over, now we are going to the movies!
Good one, but I liked it better the first time,
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/the-jokes-thread.60389/page-114#post-1031072

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am very impressed that R!@@ gets this. That is not a comment on the knowledge (which is impressive IMHO) of R!@@ but more the limited knowledge of most Americans. I will bet most Americans never heard of his home country let alone the various regions with in the country. Much of the world is so much better educated than the typical American.
Funny part is I actually got it.:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
killivolt Off-Topic 10
KL7AJ Off-Topic 1
Sparky49 Feedback and Suggestions 4
electronis whiz Off-Topic 2
electronis whiz Off-Topic 1