The electro-dynamics of moving objects

russ_hensel

Joined Jan 11, 2009
Professor? at where and when. Anything published in referred journals? ( Physics Today? ) How about a Phd in something.
If he has a good "proof" the Nobel prize should show up soon.
1 in 10^100 this is worth much more time.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
@technokid

If you want to say something to other members of the forum

Say it.

It is really bad manners to keep asking us to refer to some other site or source to obtain the basic information about whatever it is you want to say.

That information should be in your initial post.

Then it would be all right to add links as supporting information.

Last edited:

technokid

Joined Nov 29, 2014
.... my initial post was just that .... about the basics. Then others wanted to know about the Author, I would HAVE presumed, one would have goggled for that info, I would have, anyway. But nevertheless, I tried to help with their queries. I CAN NOT PREDICT THE REACTION OF EVERY MEMBER AND TRY TO COMPENSATE FOR ALL, IN ONE POST

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
The most important thing missing, is WHY did you post this?
What were you hoping to get from the other forum members?

A good question often gets answered.

technokid

Joined Nov 29, 2014
The most important thing missing, is WHY did you post this?
What were you hoping to get from the other forum members?

A good question often gets answered.
way & ney, two cats with fluoro eyes, able to speak in human tongue, obviously, aliens, in cat form, from a distant galaxy, sent here on earth to spy on us. We humans down here discress in a variety of ways. Including but not limited to forum type discussions where the norm is a question and answer approach, but also, as new theories develop, the implications of these theories to electronics. After all, it is ALL ABOUT CIRCUITS. It is a self-pondering and auto response at first, if you like, with the objective to develop into more useful and meaningful discussion with others of what may come from such theories, that is, if you have the brains to participate.

Long time ago, it was thought and is currently taught at institutions all over the planet, that an emf could be created across a conductor if there is relative movement between conductor and magnetic field, only.

So, these teachings put almost everyone in a logic loop of relative movement between conductor and magnetic field = emf across conductor. The implication of these teachings are, if no relative movement then no emf. And everyone went on their happy ways and designed new equipment and taught this pragmatism. To the extent that some members of this forum decided to write textbooks on the subject to "indoctrinate" everyone on this new science.

But one day, this dude comes along and decides to experiment in a different way, and .....walla, emf across a conductor WITHOUT relative movement between conductor and magnetic field.

So, the moral of the story is, to cut a long story short, can you develop a new product out of this theory, can you put it into practical usefulness.

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012

But one day, this dude comes along and decides to experiment in a different way, and .....walla, emf across a conductor WITHOUT relative movement between conductor and magnetic field.

So, the moral of the story is, to cut a long story short, can you develop a new product out of this theory, can you put it into practical usefulness.
I think you are way too smart and creative for us simple circuit builders. Try a physics forum.

technokid

Joined Nov 29, 2014
I think you are way too smart and creative for us simple circuit builders. Try a physics forum.
Never, underestimate the power of your own intelligence. As an old Chinese proverb says: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Give it a go.

Last edited:

technokid

Joined Nov 29, 2014
I prefer to follow the advice of Mark Twain.
and I quote:

"A repetitive pattern quickly became noticeable to Mark; people conform to trends in dress, beliefs, and mannerisms. They would even go so far as to wear nothing at all if that was the new “in” trend. They follow mannerisms in speech, relationships, eating habits, and in all other kinds of daily activities. He decided originality of self is unheard of. If one person sticks out among the others, they will soon be shunned until they change themselves to become the norms of society. We are shaped and molded by social trends, therefore we have no thought."

.... be creative. From your mentor

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
...can you develop a new product out of this theory, can you put it into practical usefulness.
That's almost a question.

So far you have posted a link that doesn't lead anywhere, to a paper that may offer an idea in the field of theoretical physics, and then finally in post #12 almost pose a question. We're not off to a productive start.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
As far as I can tell the idea is not even new, but inherent in Maxwells equations.

But with such garbled press, who can say for sure?

Last edited: