The Amazing All-Band Receiver

000SHREDDER000

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys, a few days ago I found a circuit in the Internet, circuit maker claimed it can receive many frequency at same time, yesterday I build it but it doesn't work.
also it doesn't work on simulator above 1Mhz, can someone tell me The truth about it?
can I change R7 and R4 to 1M, R6 to 10k, C6 to 100pf for more output power?

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
Basically it is a crystal set with an amplifier but lacking the tuned circuit on the input which would select the station to be received.
It should successfully receive and demodulate an AM signal fed into it.
The modifications you suggest would harm the circuit function not improve it.

000SHREDDER000

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Basically it is a crystal set with an amplifier but lacking the tuned circuit on the input which would select the station to be received.
It should successfully receive and demodulate an AM signal fed into it.
The modifications you suggest would harm the circuit function not improve it.
okay, how can I add slope detector for FM receiving into it?
Can it work at higher frequencies like 300 Mhz above?

Last edited:

000SHREDDER000

Joined Apr 9, 2017
you know better model with wider frequency range?
unfortunately LM386 audio amplifier didn't work at higher frequencies, what can I use instead of it?

Last edited:

Ylli

Joined Nov 13, 2015
The signal is audio after the diode. The transistor and the LM386 only need to work at audio frequencies.

To detect FM, you would need to slope detect. That would require a fairly high-Q network in front of the diode.

000SHREDDER000

Joined Apr 9, 2017
The signal is audio after the diode. The transistor and the LM386 only need to work at audio frequencies.

To detect FM, you would need to slope detect. That would require a fairly high-Q network in front of the diode.
Can this one works and demodulate FM and AM?
someone told me LM358(low power dual operational amplifier) can't work at FM band and don't use it for demodulating

Last edited:

000SHREDDER000

Joined Apr 9, 2017

signal isn't audio after diode I saw it on oscilloscope, diode only can rectify it.
LM386 audio amp can't work above 1mhz, can I use it for FM signals?