thank you

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
this site is the greatest...... thanks alot for the info.... please keep it coming...

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
To all who make this sight possible, and in particular those who contributed to the book, and answer questions in forums....

I thank you. With my heart and mind and gratitude. Your information is among the most well delivered, and well thought-out information I've found. People on this sight have helped me understand concepts that no one else could explain adequately, or correctly. Not just the why, but also the real how.

There is an amazing moment in a person's life when they are growing in mental knowledge and skillset capability. I've learned so many things, done so many things in my life, and yet, electronics has always been a hurdle. And one of the things I most wished I could learn. Every time I log in here, I feel that energy, the unbridled excitement, the possibility of being able to do something that might be amazing or awesome, or so far beyond what (even just a year ago) I imagined I would EVER be able to do.... I am humbled.

The AllAboutCircuits.com site is probably, knowledge and information-wise, my best resource when I don't understand, or get confused, or need to learn the next thing.

So, to each of you that help me along the way, as you are already, I again offer my most sincere and heartfelt gratitude. You share, you help, you guide, you impact my life in a positive way... and that is pretty cool.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
BobaMosfet

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Thanks BobaMosfet - we're pleased you have got such benefits from the site, and hope you continue to do so in the future.

Dave