Thank you

Steve1992

Joined Apr 7, 2006
Ive always struggled with Kirchoffs Laws - what should the polarities of components be when moving around a circuit.

When I found your web site, my struggle ended.

Your use of a DVM, when moving around a loop made it much clearer, and easier to put KVL into practice when analysing/fault finding dc circuits.

Thanks for making this available.

Steve

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by Steve1992@Apr 7 2006, 06:31 AM
Ive always struggled with Kirchoffs Laws - what should the polarities of components be when moving around a circuit.

When I found your web site, my struggle ended.

Your use of a DVM, when moving around a loop made it much clearer, and easier to put KVL into practice when analysing/fault finding dc circuits.

Thanks for making this available.
Steve
[post=15934]Quoted post[/post]​
I would also recommend you take a serious look at the AAC's tutorial on the topic of Millman's Theorem. It has a lot to offer as a quick and easy means of analyzing circuits both DC and AC.

Don't be deceived by the simple example given. There is a lot of hidden power in the technique. IMHO the Theorem is highly under-rated.

hgmjr

rmontesn

Joined Feb 2, 2006
I would like to thank you for your wonderful job all throughout these books . And thank you for having such an useful material at the disposal of those who need that sort of introduction to electricity and electronics that is not usually found either in high schools nor in the university . It is by far the most educational content in electronics that I have ever seen ( I am a physicist myself ) . Is there a way I can contribute/donate to your project ? Thank you again

Ramon ( Spain )

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by rmontesn@May 3 2006, 12:23 PM
I would like to thank you for your wonderful job all throughout these books . And thank you for having such an useful material at the disposal of those who need that sort of introduction to electricity and electronics that is not usually found either in high schools nor in the university . It is by far the most educational content in electronics that I have ever seen ( I am a physicist myself ) . Is there a way I can contribute/donate to your project ? Thank you again

Ramon ( Spain )
[post=16766]Quoted post[/post]​
Here is a list of the contributors and their contact details, you may wish to forward your suggestion of contributing or a donation to them - particularly Tony R. Kuphaldt, the orginal author.

He does come to these forums from time to time. Glad to hear you like the books.

Dave