Teraterm Arduino Pathfinder

NickLaris

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Hi everyone.I am writing exams tomorrow and I have a project about how and why we are using teraterm with arduino. I dont kind of forum is appropriat for that type of question... but i dont loose nothing with just a question. That is the
one part. Second part is a block diagram creation of a pathfinder using arduino
and write pseudocode microC for the pathfinder. I would be grateful if anyone can answer a part of them or tell me where to ask. Thank you very much for your time and your patietence and sorry for my bad english. See ya :)

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
AFAIK Teraterm is a serial terminal program, Google will tell you all you need to know.

When you say "pathfinder" what do you mean? A line following robot?

The forum on the Arduino site may be an alternative but do you really want to base your success in your exams on what some random people on the web tell you?

NickLaris

Joined Jul 18, 2013
First of all thanks for answering. I am searching simultaneously on the web and yeah i found that teraterm is a serial terminal program but i didnt understand if its like an interface so you can work with bluetooth applications

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
A terminal program attached to a microcontroller allows one to print debug values to the developer in order to verify the program piecewise. I don't think the Arduino supports a true, hardware debugger.