Temperature Controller

BENCASEY83

Joined Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a temp controller to control a process which simply when started heats up to a certain temperature and while heating it gives an output to keep a heating valve closed and then when the first temperature is reached i need it to give a relay output to sound an alarm and dwell for a few minutes and then cool back down to another lower set point temperature and therefore give another output to the cooling valve to open. I have attached a link to a meter that i think will work. According to the manual it has 2 of these heating/ cooling outputs. I just need a little conformation because i get a little muddled up when reading these sheets and some of the terms confuse me. i just want the temp to heat to 110 degrees and give the output 1 to heat or in other words keep the recirc valve closed and when 110 degrees is reached give the relay output, dwell for a few minutes and then cool to 80 and give the second output a signal to open the recirc valve. Again i think the controller is programmable this way as the one i have is a bit OTT for what it is doing but i just need a little input no pun intended :)

Thanks guys

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/pid-...43D3630372D39323438267374613D3630373932343826

Last edited: