T FLİP FLOP

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
www will tell you the function of a T flip-flop.
Take your best effort and post it here and then we can point you in the right direction if needed.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
How can I find the output resulting from 4. Clock Pulse?
There are a few ways, but all of them have at their core walking through the states of the overall machine.

You could make a timing diagram that includes the inputs and outputs of all of the FFs in the circuit.

You could apply the transition rules to each FF for as many clock cycles as needed to get back to your starting state.

You could draw a state diagram by walking through the states and determining which state it goes to for each possible input (you actually don't have any inputs, so this is pretty easy).

EYT1

Joined Apr 7, 2020
There are a few ways, but all of them have at their core walking through the states of the overall machine.

You could make a timing diagram that includes the inputs and outputs of all of the FFs in the circuit.

You could apply the transition rules to each FF for as many clock cycles as needed to get back to your starting state.

You could draw a state diagram by walking through the states and determining which state it goes to for each possible input (you actually don't have any inputs, so this is pretty easy).
how can we find a solution by road?

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
How do I find the sequence that occurs after 4 clock pulses?
You work it out, step by step:
  1. Note the state of each flip flop.
  2. Note the state of the flip flop's inputs
  3. Use the rules governing the operation of the flip flop, plus the above information, to determine the flip flops' states on the next clock pulse.
  4. Repeat steps 1-3 until done.
You don't need any more advice than that. Do the work. Figure it out!

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
How do I find the sequence that occurs after 4 clock pulses?
Why do you only care about 4 clock pulses?

What is the starting state? You need a defined starting state in order to figure out what it will be after four clock pulses?