Student learning proteus, need guidance

kurokoni

Joined May 25, 2024
I was given an image as homework and was told to turn it into a schematic in proteus but I'm stuck on how to fix it.
iaaspng.pngthe image above is what as given to me, and was asked to change the +5v into a battery with the same power and the GND are connected(?)

Capture111.PNG1Capture111.PNG
And the two pic above is my schematic and the error that I'm having. I apologize if I am not clear enough, english is not my first language

Jony130

Joined Feb 17, 2009
You need to upload the simulation file.
Also you need to GND the negative side of a battery terminal.
But you can try to use a digital clock generator (DCLOCK) instead of NE555.

kurokoni

Joined May 25, 2024
You need to upload the simulation file.
Also you need to GND the negative side of a battery terminal.
But you can try to use a digital clock generator (DCLOCK) instead of NE555.
Here's the Simulation file, as for the battery being + or - I'm not sure which side is which so I'll try and rotate.
As for the NE555, I have to follow the image and not change it to something else only the power and ground were specified for changes

Attachments

liaifat85

Joined Sep 12, 2023
In the schematic that you have uploaded, I can see the common anode pin of the 7 segment display is connected to 5V. But in your proteus schematic screenshot, I can see that the common anode pin of the seven segment is connected to the negative terminal of the battery. It should not be. It should be connected to the positive of your 5V battery. The negative terminal of the battery should be connected to the GND of your circuit. Please make this correction. For further guidelines about designing schematics and PCB layouts in proteus, you can see the following contents.
https://www.pcbway.com/blog/25/How_to_Design_PCB_in_Proteus_1.html