Strange switch symbol

Discussion in 'Technical Repair' started by damirault, Sep 7, 2016.

  1. damirault

    Thread Starter New Member

    Sep 7, 2016
    Long story short has anyone ever seen a switch like this? I've never seen a symbol quite like that in a schematic.. The board is a ways away and I'd like to have a replacement before I drive all the way down.
    I do know it's a foot switch and it's got 3 conductors. The owner sent me a couple pictures (it's for a stage light controller)

    I realize I may have to bite the bullet and drive down with a meter but I'm trying to avoid making two trips

    2016-08-20 23.07.20 - Copy.jpg 2016-08-20 23.04.36.jpg