Sound AMP circuit needed

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
hello! I wanna make a little project to learn ironing... and can anyone show me a sound amplifier circuit and give me a component list if you have one laying around some where? I would really appreciate that!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
hello! I wanna make a little project to learn ironing... and can anyone show me a sound amplifier circuit and give me a component list if you have one laying around some where? I would really appreciate that!
If IRONING means soldering, then it would recommend a small LED flashing circuit.

There are many discrete (2-transistor) LED flashing circuits available on the Internet.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
already did that want more complex like amp ;/
Then try an LM386. It makes about 1watt and is a single chip with some external components. It is generally the first audio amplifier most people make. Google LM386 datasheet. The circuit is near the end of the datasheet.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Then try an LM386. It makes about 1watt and is a single chip with some external components. It is generally the first audio amplifier most people make. Google LM386 datasheet. The circuit is near the end of the datasheet.
The TDA7052 uses less components and gives decent power out at low Vcc - the A suffix part has DC volume control.