some ebay buyers are a pain to deal with

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Most item not received claims are fraudulent.

Then buyers open a case for $2. As if they need assistance because the seller isnt handing over their $2 again.

My opinion is if they did not pay for tracking they are not entitled to anything- the seller may reship but has no obligation.

Think how much this "assitance" costs if done by human staff- far more than their $2.

So if you claim in court the judge wont do a thing for $2.

ebay sellers are under high pressure currently, and they are experiencing unwarranted claims, as well buyers give their bad opinion without a comment or any kind of verification.

It is pretty hard to fight these bad ratings. And how can you know what to improve if the buyer doesnt say a thing?

I got a new case where incidentiall I found this buyer has at least 10 instances of receiving problems- so its very likely a scammer. Just presses the button, does not respond, and hopes for a refund.

Reported this "buyer" of course.

There should be a $1000 dollars bounty for every scammer.

adam555

Joined Aug 17, 2013
I stopped sending items without tracking a few years ago when ebay changed the terms. Before a proof of posting was enough to win an 'item not received' claim. Now ebay requires you provide a tracking number, otherwise the buyer wins the claim automatically without any staff reviewing the case.

Of course, there are people who know this and take advantage of it; and there's nothing you can do under ebay's current terms and conditions.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Only problem is there is a track record of receiving problems for this buyer + many links to sellers no longer active as well incomprehensible IDs.

All together, highly suspicious.