So what you going to be for Halloween?

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Daughter brought up the subject being she got herself a police officer's uniform for Halloween so I figured I would pass it along.

For me it's either a fellow policeman, Batman or an Ogre. :D

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Halloween has been growing in popularity down here... and it's a perfect mix just prior to "Día de los muertos" Emoji Smiley-88.png

I'm not gonna dress as anything, but I bought my 18-year-old kid these as a surprise:

Image00001.png Capture.JPG Image00002.png

So he could be The Wolverine :cool:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Wife says I can't be the wolverine. My day to day personality is already too close so it wouldn't really be a costume.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Wife says I can't be the wolverine. My day to day personality is already too close so it wouldn't really be a costume.
Well... since you also sound like you have multiple other personalities then why not disguise as Mystique? ... you'd have to choose just one her endless transformations though... :D

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Personally I want to be a reclusive hermit but my wife also said that I do that all year anyway so it doesn't count either. :rolleyes:

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
I was thinking about going to Las Vegas and try something really innovative like the "Mount Wilson Hoodie" based on that ferocious looking mountain southwest of the city.

It would fit over my head with just eye holes, and I could walk around the Las Vegas Strip and give everyone an angry look. :eek:

Mount Wilson 3.jpg

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
OK, but what are the adults excuse?
The same one my wife uses.

"I'm an adult and I don't have to listen to anybody if I don't want to."

And beleive me with her don't want to and can't are very much the same. :(