So what you going to be for Halloween?

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Life long english flunky here. :p

You should be impressed that I start my sentences with capital letters and end them with periods plus run spell check on top of all of that. :oops:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
At least add a calculator and pocket protector full of pens and pencils (or carry a laptop) or pad of quadrule paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
At least add a calculator and pocket protector full of pens and pencils (or carry a laptop) or pad of quadrule paper.
And a pair of thick, greenish, horned-rimmed glasses with a bit of masking tape wraped around its middle... That would indeed make it horrific...

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
And a pair of thick, greenish, horned-rimmed glasses with a bit of masking tape wraped around its middle... That would indeed make it horrific...
... and pants that are too short, dress socks (one sock falling down to your ankle), thin black belt, shirt tucked in - coming untucked in some areas, ...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Given what the weather on Halloween is usually like and what it looks like this winter is going to be in particular, what I'm going to be for Halloween is either sitting around a hot wood stove or sitting in a cold truck plowing the roads -- possibly both on the same evening.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Given what the weather on Halloween is usually like and what it looks like this winter is going to be in particular, what I'm going to be for Halloween is either sitting around a hot wood stove or sitting in a cold truck plowing the roads -- possibly both on the same evening.
God, I miss a good 'ol slice of pumpkin pie seasoned with a bit of allspice this time of the year... can't find it where I live

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
God, I miss a good 'ol slice of pumpkin pie seasoned with a bit of allspice this time of the year... can't find it where I live
I know the feeling. I don't know what our Thanksgiving plans are yet, but at some point there IS going to be some hot spiced apple cider involved, even if it's just Mama and me.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I know the feeling. I don't know what our Thanksgiving plans are yet, but at some point there IS going to be some hot spiced apple cider involved, even if it's just Mama and me.
Ever tried warm mulled wine on Christmas? .... it's been AGES for me...

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I'm going to be the town drunk. Bottle of hooch, shirt half untucked, mis-matched socks and unruly hair (the last may not have the desired impact, as it seems to be the fashion in men's hair!)

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Keep your eyes open for canned pumpkin and stock up when you can. 90% of canned pumpkin is raised within a few miles of Peoria, IL. The crop got washed out in June and is down at least 30%. If you miss a chance, you may not get another. Gawd I love home made pumpkin pie.