smart solar panel for home appliance

champ1

Joined Jun 4, 2018
My question is product-based I want to make smart solar panel so I need some advice Normally solar panel system consists of a solar plate and inverter or batteries. So the solar panel will be developed easily but it is a bit difficult to make a smart solar panel.

I'm sure you must have built or seen smart solar systems If you want to make a smart solar panel for a home application, then which features can you add to it?

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
What do yo want your "smart" solar panel system do that an ordinary one will not? Once I understand your requirements I may be able to help.
Regards
Keith

champ1

Joined Jun 4, 2018
What do yo want your "smart" solar panel system do that an ordinary one will not? Once I understand your requirements I may be able to help.
Regards
Keith
The smart solar panel should tell how much per cent charge the inverter is? If the inverter is not charged, the user should get an alert message And home devices must be powered by government electricity? May show supply voltage and current?

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
So you want solar panels to charge a battery and that drives an inverter to run home appliances unless the batteries are discharged then you use mains electricity?

All standard off the shelf stuff. Google "on-grid solar storage"

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
The smart solar panel should tell how much per cent charge the inverter is? If the inverter is not charged, the user should get an alert message And home devices must be powered by government electricity? May show supply voltage and current?
They already exist:
https://www.amazon.com/Victron-Smar...XV86TJH55D8&psc=1&refRID=27WKWR7PZXV86TJH55D8
Do you want to design the hardware and software to produce one your own? What is your skill level in electronic hardware design and software development ? Do you have any experience with solar power control?