Slow forums last few weeks?

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I also noticed the slow down.
I often see "waiting for" in the bottom of my browser.
Perhaps @jrap can have a look in the logfiles if the slow down is a server issue.

Bertus

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Hello,

I also noticed the slow down.
I often see "waiting for" in the bottom of my browser.
Perhaps @jrap can have a look in the logfiles if the slow down is a server issue.

Bertus
Bertus thanks for responding:)!

So FWIW I didn't mean that cuz that's basically par for my connection anyway:oops:

So I was just saying ppl don't seem to be posting as much as usual? So maybe it's just the time of year or all the crazy weather but this is as slow as I've seen since joining:confused:?

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
It might be the weather. I had two HOT water lines freeze up.....was able to save them........had a 20' section of drain that froze up.........had to replace.....took this old cripple a week to do.

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
It might be the weather. I had two HOT water lines freeze up.....was able to save them........had a 20' section of drain that froze up.........had to replace.....took this old cripple a week to do.
BR-549 We had a couple of cold snaps here (NW Ont.) too! And now they're talking major snowstorm which update says will stay way to the south but since they're ALWAYS wrong I'm not counting on it:rolleyes:!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Ont. is kind of a weird shape, is the "north" in northwestern with reference to the center of population or is it really the Northwest corner of Ont.? That is, do you consider Thunder Bay to be NW Ont? Or is "NW" reserved for the north part of the western part, like Port Severn?

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Not a computer geek, didn't realize I put "505" when I should have put "500" internal server error. Others knew what I meant, thank you to them.
No, another guessed at what you meant. No one else seen your screen.

Anyway, google is your friend when seeking resolution.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
No, another guessed at what you meant. No one else seen your screen.

Anyway, google is your friend when seeking resolution.
What ever you say, not going to argue with you over something so trivial. Wasn't asking for resolution, just making a statement about what has been happening. and why would I Google for something that I can't change or fix?